Jet Blue Refund?

marymac123

DIS Veteran
Sorry but I can't seem to find an answer to my question. I knew someone here could help. If I were to purchase 2 Jet Blue roundtrip flights & 1 oneway flight with a credit card & 1 oneway flight with True Blue Points now for a Sept trip & something came up to where we would have to cancell our flight, for anything other than medical reasons, could I get a credit for the price of the flights or do I loose out? The prices seem really good now & I am afraid they are just going to go up. I would get the insurance. We don't fly much except to Disney once a year so I don't have too much experience with airlines. Thank you so much for any help.

Call JETBLUE ...
They are so helpful.

2 years ago they found a lump in my breast.
The lump was was found in May. Surgery in June and wiped out my whole summer. It was removed and thank God, no cancer was found.

I called JetBlue in June before the surgery, they were so nice - they gave us a credit and we are able to use it this year on our trip to WDW - like having not to pay for our flights because it was paid 2 years ago.

Best of Luck to you on your medical issue and please call JetBlue, tell them your issues and I bet they will help you out. Companies, most of the time, help customers when problems arise.

Disney Corporation is also one of those companies.

Best of Luck to you on your medical issue and please call JetBlue, tell them your issues and I bet they will help you out. Companies, most of the time, help customers when problems arise.

Unfortunately, this is just not true. Airlines, hotels, etc. have cancellation policies and in most cases, they stick to these.

However, JetBlue will give you a credit for these flights if something comes up and you can't take your trip. Their change fee for award tickets and paid tickets is $100 per ticket, however, I have heard that they do not charge this. For a flight booked using points, you cannot cancel the flight, you can only reschedule or lose your points. The procedure for doing so is on their web site:

http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/webisapi.dll?New,Kb=askBlue,case=obj(383871)

Call JETBLUE ...
They are so helpful.

2 years ago they found a lump in my breast.
The lump was was found in May. Surgery in June and wiped out my whole summer. It was removed and thank God, no cancer was found.

I called JetBlue in June before the surgery, they were so nice - they gave us a credit and we are able to use it this year on our trip to WDW - like having not to pay for our flights because it was paid 2 years ago.

Disney Corporation is also one of those companies.

:flower3: I am glad everything turned out good for you. Thank you for your reply. I will have to do the call but I just wanted to get a quick idea. :)

Unfortunately, this is just not true. Airlines, hotels, etc. have cancellation policies and in most cases, they stick to these.

However, JetBlue will give you a credit for these flights if something comes up and you can't take your trip. Their change fee for award tickets and paid tickets is $100 per ticket, however, I have heard that they do not charge this. For a flight booked using points, you cannot cancel the flight, you can only reschedule or lose your points. The procedure for doing so is on their web site:

http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/webisapi.dll?New,Kb=askBlue,case=obj(383871)

Thank you so much for the link & info. I just don't know why I couldn't find it on the site:upsidedow

Thank you so much for the link & info. I just don't know why I couldn't find it on the site:upsidedow

Lots of airline sites are very confusing. Sometimes it is easier to use Google to find the information rather than using the search on the airline's web page. For example, use Google and search "JetBlue ticket change."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter