Jet Blue Getaways and AP

kathfish42364

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

Couple questions....

I found an amazing deal on Jet Blue Vacations, 4 nights, Cabana Bay, airfare and 2day 2park passes for three of us for $2500.

Now the questions:

Has anyone used Jet Blue Vacations/Getaways?

I'm hearing a lot about the AP deals. I wouldn't think of buying a year pass, but if I can get good air/hotel maybe I would visit more than once this year. On the JB site I think it's like $235 for a 2day 2park pass...
Is it possible to get an AP cheaper?

LMK
TY!

Hello all!

Couple questions....

I found an amazing deal on Jet Blue Vacations, 4 nights, Cabana Bay, airfare and 2day 2park passes for three of us for $2500.

Now the questions:

Has anyone used Jet Blue Vacations/Getaways?

I'm hearing a lot about the AP deals. I wouldn't think of buying a year pass, but if I can get good air/hotel maybe I would visit more than once this year. On the JB site I think it's like $235 for a 2day 2park pass...
Is it possible to get an AP cheaper?

LMK
TY!

Hmm...let me see, you are getting 2 days in the park, but staying for 4 nights (5 days)?

Can I ask where you are flying from? Is there an option to drive? When are you thinking about your trip? Depending on discounts, you might find a lot of better advice on deals with some added details.

Here's one tip: The cost for the cheapest Annual Pass is pretty much the same as a 4 day Park to Park ticket. Even if you do not plan multiple trips to Universal in a year, but you are pretty sure you will be back within the year, at least once, look at getting an annual pass. We go the same week, most years, and have 4 days in park. The year we get the passes, we go later in the week and the next year, we go earlier in the week...you just make sure you schedule for before your passes expire. We pay about the same the first year, but it saves us about $1300 the second year.

You do have to plan for the blockout dates.

I'm flying from Boston.... I bought this as a package, but assume I can upgrade my tickets. Am I correct in that? No option to drive, we are coming May 4th....

I don't know how jet blue does packages but are they similar the way United has theirs?

Adjustments allowed on somethings

Send guest services at UO an email and ask them if you can upgrade your tickets once you first use them
I would think you can

Normally all tickets can be upgraded to an ap

If you are going May 4, room rate at Cbay is reasonable
Two day p2p tickets are not high(700)

My guess is the airfare is the bulk of your cost for the package

But if the price is something you can live with, be happy and have a great vacation!

I agree with macraven.
If you think you are getting a good deal...then you are getting a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter