Jen & Jeff's Wedding TR ~ SBP, Ariel's--- More Randy pictures!!

Hi Jen, I just found your TR and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I am so sad that I didn't get married at Disney after seeing all of your beautiful pictures. I loved the theme, the colors, everything!:goodvibes To top it all off I am from New Jersey too, Ocean County. I have my 10 year anniversary coming up an and you have me seriously thinking about a vow renewal! Congratulations on your wedding!:yay:

Hey Jen!! Just wanted to let you know I'm finally reading your TR. I hope to finish it before I have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning for our induction.... but I LOVE what I've read so far. Hope you had fun in NJ. We have moved our OT thread over to the CB, so that is probaby where the annoucement for our little guy will be. I can't wait to read about your actual wedding day. Your pics look great and I think your tan looks great too. The welcome bags were awesome and I would have never sent you to the Crossroads. I know where all the Walmarts are in a 15 mile radius. If anyone else wants to know, just ask me and I'll be happy to tell you how to get to them. :goodvibes

Jen - I just spent half a day reading your TR, and just had to comment and say how much I enjoyed reading it. I LOVE the flip flops theme :goodvibes

Your photos are so gorgeous. I hope that when I get married (I'm only 18, so it's many years from now, haha), my wedding photos come out like that. My favourite is definitely the one of the flip flops in the foreground with you and Jeff in the background. I'm a sucker for arty shots like that!

One thing - how did you manage to remember all those details? I wouldn't be able to remember my day in that much detail a day after, let alone after I'd got back from my honeymoon! :laughing:

Thank you for entertaining me for several hours!

Hi all! Wow- I cannot believe people are still reading and enjoying my TR :goodvibes It means so much to me! Thanks again :hug:

My brother still hasn't uploaded my at-home reception pictures. I'm sorry about that. He just moved, started law school, and is awaiting a new computer. As soon as he gets them up, I promise to update.

Also, my 2nd at-home reception is in about 6 weeks, and we go to WDW in about 7 weeks :yay: I'm so excited! I promise to update with those events as well!

Hey Jen... I normally don't read wedding TR, but I just happen to come pass yours and ended up reading the whole thing... Looks like you had an amazing wedding... I enjoyed reading it and looking at your beautiful pics...

Hi Jen!! Long time no see. You posted on my trip report last fall and I meant to check for your trip report long before now...well, in rechecking my own (we go to WDW again in less then 10 days:goodvibes ) I found your link...a few HOURS ago! I thought I would just skim it over and look at the pretty pictures (which turned out to be stunning not just pretty)...NO SUCH LUCK. I sat here reading every word and laughing and getting choked up and forgetting to defrost anything for dinner!

So thank you for writing such a great trip report AND for giving me an excuse to go out to dinner ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think you looked so beautiful! Your entire trip seems magical...NOT BORING!

Thanks for sharing your wedding and Disneymoon (#1)!!

:wizard:

the_princess and wdw_girl_18-- thank you so much for the sweet comments and reading along :goodvibes

jacyns- Thanks so much for your sweet comments too! I remember reading your TR and seeing your adorable boys! You must be back from Disney! Going over to the TR board now ;)

It's hard to imagine, but DH and I's last at-home reception is in a week and a half and we leave for our 2nd 1/2 of our dsneymoon in less than two weeks :banana:

the_princess and wdw_girl_18-- thank you so much for the sweet comments and reading along :goodvibes

jacyns- Thanks so much for your sweet comments too! I remember reading your TR and seeing your adorable boys! You must be back from Disney! Going over to the TR board now ;)

It's hard to imagine, but DH and I's last at-home reception is in a week and a half and we leave for our 2nd 1/2 of our dsneymoon in less than two weeks :banana:

Jenn where is your home reception? In NJ? I just noticed how many hits you have on your TR. 300000! thats amazing. Everything looks and sound great!

Stumbled upon your trip report because I saw your siggy picture in a post on another thread. WOW! is all I can say. What a great wedding/trip report.

I love the colors you choose. I love the men's suits, were they linen? And the pictures were really very nice.

Its funny, the post where you talked about being sad and crying about leaving your home and friends for this boy you met in the south and never expected to be living forever down south made me chuckle, but also reminisce as well. I too cried after my wedding, I wanted to do it over again because I had a blast and because it was such a wonderful event. I too, was sad about leaving my family up north. I was born in Jersey (southern) raised in Philadelphia area and went to the Jersey shore a million times every summer when I was a kid and teenager.

Then I went to college and met a boy(although not southern) but because of his research interests in the South we ended up moving down here away from all of our family and friends and have been here for almost 10 years. The south is a really great place to live, great weather and nice people and did I mention the weather is great? We are in South Carolina actually, so its neat that you and Jeff met at Clemson. I just watched their game tonight. :(

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and wanted to say hello from a fellow Jersey girl who has flown South too. :rotfl:

Stumbled upon your trip report because I saw your siggy picture in a post on another thread. WOW! is all I can say. What a great wedding/trip report.

I love the colors you choose. I love the men's suits, were they linen? And the pictures were really very nice.

Its funny, the post where you talked about being sad and crying about leaving your home and friends for this boy you met in the south and never expected to be living forever down south made me chuckle, but also reminisce as well. I too cried after my wedding, I wanted to do it over again because I had a blast and because it was such a wonderful event. I too, was sad about leaving my family up north. I was born in Jersey (southern) raised in Philadelphia area and went to the Jersey shore a million times every summer when I was a kid and teenager.

Then I went to college and met a boy(although not southern) but because of his research interests in the South we ended up moving down here away from all of our family and friends and have been here for almost 10 years. The south is a really great place to live, great weather and nice people and did I mention the weather is great? We are in South Carolina actually, so its neat that you and Jeff met at Clemson. I just watched their game tonight. :(

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and wanted to say hello from a fellow Jersey girl who has flown South too. :rotfl:

here here to that! i'm a jersey girl who moved to texas for my df!!! we're going to visit my parents this week, and i can't wait. i hope the leaves are changing, i miss the seasons!!!

i have loved reading your tr! i think the colors you choose for your wedding are absolutely gorgeous! :goodvibes can't wait to hear about your at home reception!

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments!! I had no idea people would still be reading 3+ months after my wedding. You are all so sweet! :goodvibes

Hey Jen:

where's the link to you planning journal?

I didn't have a planning journal :rolleyes1 I am not nearly as organized as some of these other brides!!

applechips-- thanks for sharing your story! I see you live in Columbia. I went to grad school at USC. I lived in Columbia all of 2006. Boy is it hot there in the summer! Thanks so much for reading!

caryndisneydiva-- Hi fellow homesick Jersey girl!! Thanks for reading :)

FSUDisneyGirl- Thanks for the sweet comments!

Dreamer24- I really planned on it, but I will not be writing a TR for my 2nd part of my honeymoon. I am embarassed to say that we barely took any pictures. There are only about 10 pictures from the entire trip :guilty: I am so sorry! I'll be posting pics from my at-home reception though!

My inlaws threw us an at-home reception at their lake house for some of their family who wasn't invited to the wedding and some of our college friends. There were only 38 people there but it was a lot of fun! It was really laid back, just a bbq. My parents flew down Friday night and suprised me. I was so happy! I took some pics but by the time everyone got there, I forgot about the camera. So thse pics are before the actual reception began.

DSCN0582.jpg

Jeff and I

DSCN0579.jpg

My mom and dad

DSCN0576.jpg

Our third wedding cake! So yummy!

DSCN0577.jpg

Table w/ the guest book and Disney wedding stuff.

DSCN0584.jpg

Caterers setting up

DSCN0565.jpg

Our orange theme!

DSCN0566.jpg

Favors- rice krispie flip-flops- same as our wedding

DSCN0567.jpg

My baby!

I'm jealous that you got 3 wedding cakes :) I was just looking through some of your wedding pics again and they are great! In fact I want to show some of them to my photographer so he can take similar shots :)

Hope married life is treating you well!

I totally understand forgetting to take pictures. I love your flip flop rice krispies! I think I missed those before.

three wedding cakes, i am so insanely jealous. i can't remember the last time i had cake. my wedding weight loss diet is in full swing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!