Jedi training and early adr?

Capang

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this should be here or in dining. I have an 8:50 ADR for H&V when HS opens at 9. I know they have been doing rope drop before 8:50. If we get to the park early would they still let us in at 8 or 8:15 to sign up for jedi training and then go to H&V or will I have to wait until rope drop to get in, sign up, and eat? TIA!

I'm not sure if this should be here or in dining. I have an 8:50 ADR for H&V when HS opens at 9. I know they have been doing rope drop before 8:50. If we get to the park early would they still let us in at 8 or 8:15 to sign up for jedi training and then go to H&V or will I have to wait until rope drop to get in, sign up, and eat? TIA!
ADR guests can enter at 8:00a if their ADR is scheduled for that hour prior to park opening. Plan to arrive before 8:00 to make your way to JTA and then H&V.

awesome news! 2 yrs ago we did this trick, was great. Had to wait to sign up until right before park opening though. park opens at 9am on our 8:40am ressie day. Can we do jedi sign ups early as 8am?! Can anyone confirm they have done this? LOVE it! TY!

awesome news! 2 yrs ago we did this trick, was great. Had to wait to sign up until right before park opening though. park opens at 9am on our 8:40am ressie day. Can we do jedi sign ups early as 8am?! Can anyone confirm they have done this? LOVE it! TY!
Yes it's been reported several times that you can sign up before your ADR. Ours is at 8:15 so we will head in around 8.

A couple of years ago we had an 8:10 ADR and they would not let us go to sign up before park opened. In fact, the area was roped and people who had finished their ADR breakfast were waiting until they opened the park, once the park was opened the CM let us pass and kids went running up to the sign up area.

A couple of years ago we had an 8:10 ADR and they would not let us go to sign up before park opened. In fact, the area was roped and people who had finished their ADR breakfast were waiting until they opened the park, once the park was opened the CM let us pass and kids went running up to the sign up area.

They have been inconsistent at times over the years in dealing with early ADR holders, but it seems like they've settled into a stable pattern for at least a year now, and that is allowing ADR holders to sign up before breakfast.

They have been inconsistent at times over the years in dealing with early ADR holders, but it seems like they've settled into a stable pattern for at least a year now, and that is allowing ADR holders to sign up before breakfast.

That's great news! We have an 8am ADR when we go back to WDW in September and it's great to not have to eat quickly and then run to sign up. :)

Agree with this. I have not seen any reports of them not allowing it in quite some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter