January & Rough Seas???

Minnie*Mouse

Mouseketeer
Are seas in January generally rougher than other times of the year?

Also, to all the recent January how has the weather been this month for cruising?

M*M

Just finished sailing on the Magic 1/12. It was the smoothest cruise I have been on yet. I took a 4-day and 3-day in the past and they were more rough than this. I took off my seabands after one day. The weather was great the whole week. I have never sailed in January before but I didn't wear pants until the last night sailing.

Just got back from the Wonder, and it was as smooth as glass!!! Personally, I don't mind a little gentle rocking at night, but this time it was hard to believe that we were even on a ship. And the weather at Castaway was picture perfect...hot enough for swimming, but not humid at all, with all the sunshine we could handle!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Just sailed on the Disney Wonder 1/10 . . . perfect weather, perfect service, perfect everything! I brought Sea Bands but never put them on. On the final evening there was an almost imperceptible rocking - so little that we had to go out on the verandah to look and see if the water was rough. And yes, it LOOKED quite rough then, but we were AMAZED at the smooth ride afforded by the ship and its high-tech stabilizers we had heard about in Disney's Cruise College.

This was my FIRST cruise and I had anticipated unpleasant motion. It never happened. I look forward to my next Disney cruise!

Hi!! Just back from the Jan 13, 4 day sailing. Weather was great
have the sunburn to prove it. The ship was as smooth as could be, Very little movement with the ship that I felt. Don't worry have a safe and wonderful cruise.
Bonnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter