January 5, 2013 Fantasy Cruise to the Western Caribbean

Hi Everyone!

I think this is the right thread. I was on the Dream when we stopped and saw the Fantasy at Castaway on Jan 11th.We bought the picture of the 2 ships together. If anyone wants a copy just send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you

Photos_0003_zps370a0aa8.jpg

Here are 4 other pictures of the Fantasy at Castaway that I took that day. Please feel free to pm me if you want copies

094_zpsa6ab5a91.jpg

097_zps444536c7.jpg

112_zps44dba59d.jpg

121_zps02f33181.jpg

Ohh wow that is so, soo cool, we were there right up front on deck 13 watching you n the Dream as well. Great, great pictures.
Thanks for posting them. :)

Great photos! :thumbsup2 I was on the private deck for the Rainforest taking photos of the Dream. The problem was that the sun was behind you so mine are not as colorful as yours.

Thanks for posting. :flower3:

I sent you a PM request.

Trying to gather information for our upcoming cruise on the Dream 1/5/14. Curious to know if the weather / water temps allowed for enjoyment of the Aqua Duck and swimming both on the ship and at CC or if it was just too chilly?? This will be a first time cruise for us in January so we are hoping DD (age 12 at cruise time) will be able to enjoy the water.

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! The colors are so vivid and they really capture the beauty of the ship! We were taking pictures of the Dream and we were so excited when the ships had a horn battle! If you don't mind, I would like copies for my personal photo album please:tink:
My photos of the Dream are not as professional as yours of the Fantasy:(

adventuresfor4 said:
Thank you so much for posting these pictures! The colors are so vivid and they really capture the beauty of the ship! We were taking pictures of the Dream and we were so excited when the ships had a horn battle! If you don't mind, I would like copies for my personal photo album please:tink:
My photos of the Dream are not as professional as yours of the Fantasy:(

I need to find a place to post the video of the horn battle that I took then

adventuresfor4 said:
Could you post the video on YouTube and then send us the link? That would be awesome, thank you!

Let me see what I can do. I have never uploaded a video. When I figure it out it I will post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter