January 30th, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami [Castaway Cay & Nassau, BS]

ACE110815

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise and would love to meet some fellow cruisers! It will be me and my husband (mid 30’s), our 3 year old daughter, and my parents (mid 60’s). We have done one other Disney cruise in Jan 2018 on the Wonder.

We want to do a fish extender exchange this time for our daughter but don’t really know how to get one started. Any tips would be appreciated!!!

My friend and I will be on this cruise as well - Cynthia and Linda - both in our mid 60's.
I'll pass on doing the fish extender thing - it's more fun for the kids and a lot of work to prepare, bring etc.

Would love to meet up for a drink or whatever of course!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter