January 2017 Car Rental Rate Watch Thread

magicwdw

Dis Veteran
It's early but I am starting at $175 all in for a compact with Dollar City Special (Jan 18-25). Like last year, hoping it goes down to about $120.

ALso waiting for the end of January and the rates are currently crazy -- all over the place, different (extremely) from one agency to another, here's hoping they settle down as we get closer

just booked Alamo drive happy deal for 1/22 to 1/28 for $163 using Costco code, hoping for lower. We could always just use WDW transportation, but we really like having a car at our disposal. :car:

I haven't found anything for our 3 nights before the cruise for less than $300. I have Disney transportation booked, but I would prefer to have a car during our stay and to be able to the port earlier than DCL transportation will get us there. I don't care about the return back to WDW, just getting from WDW to the Port.

I'm looking for January 7-18. Would like to pick up from the Car Care Center.

We're currently booked with Dollar via Auto Europe (found them through Kayak) for an economy car for Dec 24 to Jan 8 for $757 Cdn. That's way cheaper than any other rates we've found so far, including the Costco and Mousesavers codes, and we've got a Dollar confirmation number on the reservation in addition to the Auto Europe one, so it seems legit. Don't know if anyone else wants to give them a try. Kayak was pretty useful in the search, better than any of the other travel wholesaler sites, at least in terms of generating good car rental rates.

I booked Alamo 1/30-2/3 using BJs code and Southwest Frequent travelers program - entered my rapid rewards number. Booked Driver Happy deal for $107.27

ETA - I put the wrong times in, looking at it now... Its gonna change this rate :(

When does the January 2017 alamo codes gets released. Looking for product code, (such as AS1) that will be valid for 2017. Thank you

We are needing a mini van or SUV (7 passengers) for 10 days end of January. What should I expect to pay?? We usually just use disney transportation, but are thinking on getting a rental this year.

We are needing a mini van or SUV (7 passengers) for 10 days end of January. What should I expect to pay?? We usually just use disney transportation, but are thinking on getting a rental this year.
We have 10 days mid January and I am shooting for under $500.

Joining in! I haven't started looking yet but we will need a car for 10 days in January. Here's hoping the rates get cheap for all of us :car:

I have a quote for 7 days, minivan, with Costco, through Enterprise for $340. Doubt I'll get it any cheaper.

I am not going until 2/3, but was stalking your thread for codes.

I am booked with Dollar, using a AAA rate for 8 days for Mid-Size SUV for $272.54. The nice thing about AAA and Dollar is it includes the 2nd driver free if they are also AAA members (which we both are).

I am hoping for a better rate, but if not, I can live with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter