january 12th cruise

froshe

Earning My Ears
This will be our first cruise DW and DS (3) and I. We have been looking forward to this for months and cant wait to get on board.

I have a couple of questions that I was hoping some could answer. In addtion, if anyone else is going this Saturday.

1) How far is it from the Airport to Orlando, we are staying at the Holiday Inn sunspree the night before?

2) What time can we arrive at the airport on Saturday morning to catch the first Disney Shuttle to the Port.

3) Can you order more than one appetizer or entree at dinner?

4) Our son is two weeks shy of 3 and we understand that he will be allowed into the Oceaneers club. I have read that they are very strict with Potty training. Our son is 99% potty trained and he can go on his own but needs help getting his pants down at times. To avoid an unpleasent accident can he be allowed in with "Pull Ups" on and if we only leave him for short periods of time while ensuring he has gone to the washroom before hand especially number 2) We do not expect them to change him by any means and would only leave him for an hour or so. He is really looking forward to a couple of the activities he saw on the video such as the Goofy Giggle pajama party.

Any comments on the above would be greatly appreciated any if anyone is also going this Saturday.

Thanks in advance

This is actually on the wrong board, maybe a moderator can move it to the main cruise board for you where you can get some responses. Otherwise, try reposting on the main board.

I know the pull ups question was asked before on the boards and actually one family had only brought pullups on the cruise and it was a disaster. From what I remember apparently pullups are considered diapers and due to health regulations they are not allowed in the oceaneer's club with them on. I would post on the cruise line forum board to make sure, but I'm almost 100% positive that was the final answer from the kids club staff.
Hope this helps.
Nicole
Magic Jan 26/02

We cannot wait for our March 23, 2002 cruise on Magic! Sounds amazing and we want to be on the list!!

Thank you!

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter