Jan 4, 2013 FE Group Disney Magic Galveston

Blovesdisney

Mouseketeer
I know a number of people have asked about a FE joining list, so I thought I'd start one for our cruise here on the dis and I'll try to combine the list from our Facebook group as well.

Here is my group
Mom - Kelly
Dad - Jamie
Dd - Cassidy (11)
DS - Brady (6)
DD - Erin (4)
Cabin #5024

One of ours will be staying in the grandparents room, but I'll have her fe on our door so I don't have to make another extender.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

have a great cruise!

Hello there. I'm new to "FE Groups". We are sailing on the 1-4-2013 Magic cruise out of Galveston. There are 12, maybe 14 in our group. Wondering how to get involved with the FE exchange.
Thanks! :)

Tammy

Tammy-

We are doing most of the planning for FE on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/317662414999324/

If you aren't on facebook, feel free to post your info here, or you can message it to me. I would just need info (names, kids ages, cabin numbers) on everyone in your group, organized by cabin. December 1st is the deadline to join and we currently have 18 cabins participating.

Forgive me for being so technologically backward:badpc: but I don't FB- Practically everyone else in my group over the age of 8 does, but alas- I am the VACATION PLANNER in my family! (A title they never let me live down)
Right now I only know one stateroom number which is mine and our 3 littlest kids. Our group looks like this-
Me(Tammy)& Steve(Husband) our kids-
Kayd (adult young man)
Kord (18)
Chase (17)
Tell (14-boy)
Locke(12-boy)
Reese(8-girl)
Sawyer(7-girl.Turning 8 on the cruise!)
Sloane(7-Sawyers twin sister)
Others- Anne (Grandma)
Emily(adult young lady)
Nicole(adult young lady)
Valeri (Emily's mom)
We have 4 staterooms. The only number I have is 7092. As soon as I know more I will let you know. If there is more info I need to know since our group has never done an FE-we are newbies to this!
Thanks!

Here are the basics: Once you figure out who will be staying in each cabin, you need to make a fish extender to hang outside the door of each cabin. It should have a pocket for each person in the cabin. On December 1st, I'll message you full list of participants. You deliver a gift for every cabin on the list at some point on the cruise and they'll do the same for you. If you need ideas, pinterest would be a good place to start. I can post a few links later today for you. :)

Hello Disney Magic!!!!
This sounds like magical fun!!!!!! We want to join in on all the fun.
Please add us to the FE group!
~Mom (Carol)
~Daughter (Carina ~ 7 yrs)
Thanks for the info......one question......if there are 4 pockets in the FE, will each person get the same gift? both adults and children ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Wonder ~ Mexican Riviera, Pacific Coast 2012 (yes, we're hooked on Disney Cruises!!!!)
many others for Mom before !

Hello Disney Magic!!!!
This sounds like magical fun!!!!!! We want to join in on all the fun.
Please add us to the FE group!
~Mom (Carol)
~Daughter (Carina ~ 7 yrs)
Thanks for the info......one question......if there are 4 pockets in the FE, will each person get the same gift? both adults and children ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney Wonder ~ Mexican Riviera, Pacific Coast 2012 (yes, we're hooked on Disney Cruises!!!!)
many others for Mom before !

Most people will do separate gifts for adults and children and some will do just one family gift. If you know your cabin number, you can message it to me or post it here. I'll send out the full list after the December 1st cutoff. We have around 20 cabins particpating right now.

I went to FB, but it says its a closed group. So I hope my "Join Group" thing went through. Anyway, we would like to participate in the Fish Extender thing.

Marstalls, Stateroom 8532:
Todd (Dad)
Laurie (Stepmom)
Will (Son)
Jon (Son)

:wave2: My name is Maddy. I am a fifteen year old girl that is going to be on the same cruise as you guys. :) I was wondering if my family and I could participate in this group. Of course I will have my parents permission with this, but i was just wondering if I could sign us up. I saw many posts about Fish Extenders and got soooooo soooo sooo excited!! :woohoo: I could not wait to participate and had to find a group! If you and the rest of the group dont mind of course. I do realize that I am young (your never to young or old for Disney), but I am very mature and will of course keep my word in bringing lots of fun goodies for everyone. Please allow me to join. Thanks a million! :flower3: :thumbsup2

I'll add your family to the list. We are at 23 cabins participating right now. I'll message you the full list of all the participants in early December once everything is finalized.

For the fish extender, you just need an organizer with pockets to hang outside your cabin. Most people do one pocket per person.

As far as gifts go, the possibilities are endless. Just be creative. You can choose to give individual gifts to each person in the cabin or do a gift for the entire family.

Here is a link to pinterest. There are lots of ideas on the board and directions for making a fish extender as well.

http://pinterest.com/platypus6/disney-cruise-fish-extender-craft-ideas/

Just a reminder for everyone: If you haven't posted or sent me your cabin numbers, please do so not later the December 1st. Thanks! :)

Hi,
We're booked in a guarantee...but no cabin number yet. I called Disney today and they said it may be 2 weeks before we sail before we get our stateroom number, but it could also be sooner.....so, what shall we do? We would VERY MUCH like to participate. Any ideas? I feel sure that on another cruise we knew at least one month ahead.....hmmm, any ideas? ~Carol (Time for travel!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter