Jan 2009 Scrapooking Challenge~ Kick the New Year off with a BANG! Winner: RloveW

Can you add me too please? Not sure how much I will get done between science fair projects, spelling bee, Brownie meetings, planning two baby showers, and the school swap...:scared: but I want to at least try.

I am on the board and off to a great start! I never finished my mom's album of our trip in time for Christmas, so she got an IOU.:guilty: I did 9 pages today and finished Day 5...only 3 more days to go!!!:banana: :banana:

I finished up 1 page in an album to finish off that album putting me at 30 for the month. I don't think I will get to completing any pages today. I am working on swap elements instead today.

Rebecca

thanks for starting us off well for 09...

I'm officially in w/ 6 pgs so far! (Almost done w/ my 1st Scrapbook Goal of 09 :cool1: )

updated to here!!! Welcome everyone!!!

I have 4 pages about done.. just need to get dinner done and get them together... now to decide.. before or after I order photos! LOL

7 for me tonight! And better than that. . .I found the notebook where I had planned out the beginning of our March 2008 Disney trip album! :thumbsup2

I'm in. I've taken an extended hiatus from scrapbooking to make cards and do holiday stuff, but I bought my husband an album for Christmas with the promise that I would tackle the pictures from his summer in Alaska (4 years ago!). And he asked me to do some specific pages months ago that I've been puttin off. So I'm recommiting myself and will buy new adhesive tomorrow!

Oh, cool! I'm in! I did one digi page so far this year -- does that count? Do I have to post a picture of it?

I still can't see, so it's probably going to be a bad month for crafts, but I should be able to get something done by the end.

I am in for the month. I have a personal goal to get 25 pages done this month. Hopefully I can do it!!

Me and Kicky are in again and I have done ONE page:cool1:

Got some nice pages done last night. Put me down for 8! Hope to get through alot more this week.

Count me in please!!

I've done 2 pages so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter