Jamican Excursion favorites?

We did the Tranopy Adventure (FA12) at Mystic Mountain. It included zip lining, a ride on the bobsled, and lunch. You had to ride a ski lift to get to the attractions and the views were breathtaking. We would jump at the chance to do the zip lines again. The bobsled is a must, but wasn't something we would go back for. In the future we will probably do the zip lines and then head across the street to Dunn's River Falls. (which several people who zip lined with us were planning to do)
Any excursion that you take from Falmouth is most likely going to involve at least an hour drive though since many of the excursions are located closer to Kingston.

We did not do an excursion but multiple people told me that Dunn's River Falls was amazing.

I'll second the Tranopy Adventure. I can't say it's my favorite because its the only one we have done, but we enjoyed it very much. For the cost, I'm not sure that I would do it again if we went back, but I'm definitely glad we did it once and would recommend it.

We've done a tubing excursion on the Rio Bueno (it was a blast) and the Heritage Walking tour followed by a delicious meal of jerk chicken and cold Red Stripe! We really liked the Heritage Tour. I've recently found out that they also offer a Culinary/Food tour, which we might do in Nov. 2018.

Another time we took the tram from the end of the cruise terminal. We had already seen a lot of what we saw on our walking tour. It was okay but I'd definitely recommend it for people that are nervous about getting off the ship. I can't imagine going anywhere I'd never been and not venturing out and exploring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter