Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

We are staying standard from dec 1-7 2017! Cannot waiting and hoping to talk hubby into one more day!

Is the pool walk in? Is there an area where my 13 month old will be able to sit and splash?

Both pools at Jambo and Kidani have zero entry so your 13 month old could play there or in the kiddie pool at Jambo or at Kidani they have a wet playground area.

IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1371.JPG IMG_1372.JPG

It's official! We are staying in Jambo April 21 - 28, 2018. I am so excited! Thanks to all of you here on Disboards I have learned so much already and it's made the process less stressful. I can't wait and my son is over the moon!
I'm thinking of being there April 27th - 30th...just trying to wait for more info before booking!

Is the pool walk in? Is there an area where my 13 month old will be able to sit and splash?
Yes the main pool at both Kidani and Jambo are walk in. Jambo has a separate kiddie pool as well and Kidani has an awesome water play area.

It's official! We are staying in Jambo April 21 - 28, 2018. I am so excited! Thanks to all of you here on Disboards I have learned so much already and it's made the process less stressful. I can't wait and my son is over the moon!
April

CeruleanMoon, 21st - 28th, Jambo

December

Monica9, 1st - 7th, AKL

Disdadd14, 2nd - 9th, Jambo House

Rlduvall, 2nd - 9th, AKV

Lumee23, 2nd - 9th, Kidani

Somnia, 6th - 15th Jambo CL

JoJoGirl, 8th - 12th, AKL

Disraavenlaur, 8th - 16th, AKL

Sunset7132, 8th - 17th, AKL

New Hamp, 9th - 12th, AKL

MarcV, 9th - 16th, Kidani

Sndral, 9th - 15th, Jambo

CrazzzyforDisney83, 10th - 16th, AKL

LvsTnk, 10th -19th, Kidani

Mlunsford, 21st - 26th, AKL

BaseballMoM2007, 21st - 30th, AKL

Brandyleeann, 30th - Jan 1st, AKL
We are staying standard from dec 1-7 2017! Cannot waiting and hoping to talk hubby into one more day!

I know this is old but I'll chime in. My sister stayed at the GF and she said the transportation was the worst she ever experienced. The monorail from MK at night took her over 45 minutes. And all of the other parks are just as long because they share with the other monorail resorts.
....never DID care much for GF anyhoo....;)

I sure hope that DizDaD7's DS recuperates in time to enjoy their stay at WDW this August.....:scared: :rolleyes:

Changing our dates to Aug. 24-30th
August

Minnesota!, 1st - 8th, AKL

OThopeful35, 1st - 12th, AKL

Izzylovesmickey, 3rd - 6th, AKL

Cantoine, 4th - 6th, Kidani

JodyLynC, 8th - 10th, AKL

Anjalee6, 8th - 11th, Jambo

Arden01, 16th - 23rd, AKL

MISSYLEXI, 18th - 27th, AKL

DizDaD7, 19th - 22nd, VGF

Choppygirl, 19th - Sep 2nd, AKL

Lttlmc3, 21st - 25th, AKL

Suse66, 21st - 28th, Jambo

King of Naboombu, 19th - 28th, AKL

Cheryterese, 22nd - 24th, YC & AKL

Minnieloves4, 23rd - 29th, AKL

Grmnshplvr, 24th - 30th, AKL

Cinderelly911, 27th - Sep 3rd, AKL

I didn't realize they had two big pools. Usually it's the main pool and then a couple quiet pools elsewhere. Is the kidani just as nice as the Jambo main pool?

My family prefers the pool at Jambo. It's bigger and usually feels less crowded. However, if we still had young kids I'm sure we'd prefer Kidani. The good news is you can spend time at both. :earsboy:

My family prefers the pool at Jambo. It's bigger and usually feels less crowded. However, if we still had young kids I'm sure we'd prefer Kidani. The good news is you can spend time at both. :earsboy:
I'll be happy even to get one pool day considering we are going in December. I hope it's warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter