Jambo room request question

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
online checkin is asking me kudu trail, fifth floor or near transportation. Which should I choose? It says puck two. Will I see any animals if standard view? We are renting DVC points.

online checkin is asking me kudu trail, fifth floor or near transportation. Which should I choose? It says puck two. Will I see any animals if standard view? We are renting DVC points.

If you want to see animals, request Kudu Trail view. That was the only request we made last year with a standard view, and we had a great view of the animals (a slightly obstructed view) and it was amazing.

All DVC Rooms (except for Concierge Level) in Jambo House are on the 5th floor, so that request is useless. Of the remaining two options, Kudu Trail would probably be the best to try an get a Standard View that has a partial Savanna View.

In other words: Since all DVC units in Jambo are 5th floor, anyone who knows that will be picking the other two. Anyone who doesn't will pick 50% of the other options.

All options are rubbish.

if you want to have a good chance of seeing animals pick Kudu trail as any room on this trail will have a slightly blocked savannah view.... any other option will get you most likely a pool view or one of the bus stops (rare) but not as rare as the rooms directly above the check in desks which are also standard view with a slightly blocked savanna... and in reality the best of the standard view savannah views...simple pick only one option you do not need to pick 2... as they will only grant one and as above the only one that will get you a view is Kudu trail or pick none and you will even out your odds.....the same as picking 2

Kudu trail & Near elevator are always my two choices. Kudu trail has savannas on both sides, so even with a "standard" room, you are likely to get what they call a "partial savanna" view. Enjoy your trip!

Also, if those are the only three options they are offering, ONLY select Kudu. You have less chance of seeing animals from your room if you select "near transportation," and as others have mentioned, "5th floor" is only if you have a villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter