#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Say it out of my face!

It was onto the Studios after the Half!

Bus stop work continues...

IMG_2579 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2581 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Skyliner

IMG_2583 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2585 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Step aside!

IMG_2586 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2587 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2592 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

First up, one of my favorites!

IMG_2593 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2620 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then the Citizens of Hollywood were out and about including Paige Turner who was one of the actors who's contract was not renewed and now only appears limited. Fun fact for runDisney fans Paige Turner is the wife of announcer John Pelky!

IMG_2595 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

They were doing a blind date type skit. Paige Turner would say "I AM GONNA SAY IT OUT OF MY FACE!"

IMG_2596 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2599 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I mobile ordered some chicken nuggets from Backlot Express as a snack. Took some photos on the way as well.

IMG_2604 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2619 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Star Tours was next...

IMG_2603 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Toy Story time!

IMG_2607 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I think it was only 20-25 minutes for Aliens so I jumped in line. It was probably on the shorter side of that around 20.

IMG_2611 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2622 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I went to meet Donald with my Donald medal.

IMG_2641 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2642 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The March of the First Order then came through...

IMG_2626 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2630 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I decided I wanted to sit some where for a while and what better way to do that then watch the Frozen Sing a Long lol

IMG_2632 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I had one Fastpass left. Slinky!

IMG_2633 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2636 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2637 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My ride photo never came through on this one.

I left and took the boat to the Boardwalk area. I grabbed some ice cream at Ample Hills and watched a bit of the game at ESPN Wide World of Sports.

IMG_2643 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2645 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After that I wen to Dinner with a bunch of people at Il Mulino at The Swan a new to me restaurant. I have no pictures of this experience...

I ordered Chicken Parmesan and the Chicken was literally the size of a medium pizza. I finished a third or so. Service was weird the guy was a bit confused at times and then was weird about our large group. The food was fine but the service was just not great.

I then took a Minnie Van back to Pop instead of dealing with the buses and boats to get back. I had a full marathon to run in the morning!

IMG_2647 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: It's all about the shenanigans!

Great day at the park and I love that picture of you with Donald!

That ice cream looks delicious. We never managed to get by there for any. :(

Great day at the park and I love that picture of you with Donald!

That ice cream looks delicious. We never managed to get by there for any. :(
Yeah I really like that picture too.

It was awesome. I wanted to get to Beaches and Cream too but that never happened. Oooey Gooey Butter Cake is so good!

Wow, you really made Hollywood Studios look like they have a lot going on! On my last two trips I only spent a few hours there and felt like I had done everything I cared to do. I’m really looking forward to the end of all the construction!

Wow, you really made Hollywood Studios look like they have a lot going on! On my last two trips I only spent a few hours there and felt like I had done everything I cared to do. I’m really looking forward to the end of all the construction!
I definitely spend more time there now with Toy Story. I only did one show and didn’t do tower of terror. I took my time on this day to keep rested for the full.

Great TR as I expected Ryan!

GERALD from Rezruns--love him! I had never heard of him until I saw your posts in one of the other threads and just want to thank you for mentioning him. I love his vlogs and what a story!

And TeamShenanigans! Again, started listening to their podcast when you mentioned them-so thanks rteetz! Miss that podcast but so glad they still have a presence--they seem so fun!

Can't wait for the rest of your TR! I live through your pics and TRs....until I can go back!

Great TR as I expected Ryan!

GERALD from Rezruns--love him! I had never heard of him until I saw your posts in one of the other threads and just want to thank you for mentioning him. I love his vlogs and what a story!

And TeamShenanigans! Again, started listening to their podcast when you mentioned them-so thanks rteetz! Miss that podcast but so glad they still have a presence--they seem so fun!

Can't wait for the rest of your TR! I live through your pics and TRs....until I can go back!
Thanks!

Yes he has some awesome videos!

I miss the podcasts as well. They are a fun bunch of people.

Hope you are getting back soon!

When I was there over the summer, they said they were having some issues with the SDD ride photo cameras, so it sometimes didn't take pictures.
Good to know they haven't fixed that.

I love your Donald medal picture!

When I was there over the summer, they said they were having some issues with the SDD ride photo cameras, so it sometimes didn't take pictures.
Good to know they haven't fixed that.

I love your Donald medal picture!
I did get my photo from another ride later in the trip.

Thanks!

I did get my photo from another ride later in the trip.

Same thing happened to us over the summer. We got some pictures, but not all of them. I think it wasn't a consistent issue, but it's still something they should probably fix. (This trip I think I got all my pictures, but I only rode once or twice)

It's All About the Shenanigans! Part 1

Only 26.2 to go! It was marathon day! It was a pretty nice morning but we all knew it wouldn't stay that way it was set to get pretty warm. I was also a bit worried about my knee. It had been bothering me off and on over the last few days and of course I wake up and its bothering me again.

Anyways on the bus I went. No pre-race character photos on this day but I did meet up with Shenanigans and the Dis peeps. We have two shenanigans photos cause people kept coming and going.

IMG_2648 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2649 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Onto the corrals. I walked with the usual suspects @jennamfeo and @Bree. My knee was still bothering me.

IMG_2650 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Race underway! For corral A at least...

IMG_2654 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2659 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Getting closer...

IMG_2663 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

John Pelky! Got a Shenanigans shout out from him.

IMG_2666 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Here we go!

IMG_2674 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Of course with the over hydrating I hate to stop for the bathroom in the first mile.

IMG_2675 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

So there was a Orange County Sheriff during the half wearing a Dopey Challenge medal form 2018 and someone from the DIS mentioned stopping and getting a photo with him. Well I hoped he was out again and sure enough he was! This time with the marathon medal from 2018.

IMG_2676 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Mile 2!

IMG_2677 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Entering the Magic Kingdom area...

IMG_2678 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Mile 3!

IMG_2679 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

By this time my knee was finally feeling better and I was in a good groove. I decided to stop for the Guardians of the Galaxy though which turned out to be only Starlord when I was there.

IMG_2839 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I kept on moving to the Magic Kingdom...

IMG_2682 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Keep'er movin'...

IMG_2683 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Isn't she purty?

IMG_2684 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I made a stop just before running through the castle with Ulf from the Tangled float in the parade.

IMG_2829 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

6 down... 20.2 to go!

IMG_2686 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The villains parade float from Halloween was out but the line was crazy so pass...

I did however get a parade bus selfie!

IMG_2687 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Part 2!

Sounds like you had a great day at Hollywood Studios! Slinky Dog was the one fast pass I wanted that I couldn’t get so I still have that to look forward to on the next trip. Love the parade bus selfie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts