#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

I was also tempted by them and even made it all the way to the booth, and then I saw a glass of bubbles with a chocolate Mickey head on it and opted to get that instead.

tenor.gif

That chocolate medal looks delicious. I would not have been able to wait until after the races to eat it.
I was not super impressed with the jackets either. I do kinda regret not getting that black one, but that's because I liked the design. If the jackets had been a little heavier, I definitely would have gotten one, I think.

That chocolate medal looks delicious. I would not have been able to wait until after the races to eat it.
I was not super impressed with the jackets either. I do kinda regret not getting that black one, but that's because I liked the design. If the jackets had been a little heavier, I definitely would have gotten one, I think.
I would have for sure gotten one if they were heavier.

Yea another TR! I also debated about that marathon jacket for awhile - I liked the artwork on it, but $90 for a thin jacket was too much for even my Disney loving self.

I wasn't able to go to the DIS meet ups as I was there with my *non-DIS* running buddy, and I didn't feel right about ditching him, but I love seeing the camaraderie that exists on these boards extend into real life! Looking forward to the TR - thanks for writing!

Yea another TR! I also debated about that marathon jacket for awhile - I liked the artwork on it, but $90 for a thin jacket was too much for even my Disney loving self.

I wasn't able to go to the DIS meet ups as I was there with my *non-DIS* running buddy, and I didn't feel right about ditching him, but I love seeing the camaraderie that exists on these boards extend into real life! Looking forward to the TR - thanks for writing!
Agreed. I just couldn't do $90 for that jacket.

Totally understandable. Its always great meeting people on these boards!

Are we supposed to drink every time you mention my name because ... imma need to change my plans for tonight. :rotfl2:
Yes - but is there someone who can provide a drink for Ryan to play the game too? That would be fair.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!