#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Please wear the mask to school and have someone take pictures of you wearing it in class.

That’s very unlikely to happen.

I’ve already alerted my attorneys, so I’d definitely watch what you say. :rotfl2:

#AllTheEyeRollEmojis

Looking forward to reading more :)

Welcome and it was nice meeting you!

Following along, it was nice meeting you!

Great meeting you as well!

following

Welcome!

Following along! Can’t wait to read every detail!

Welcome!

Let the Pandamonium begin!

So a bit of a backstory on the panda stuff. Well it really wasn't me who started that but @Keels basically because @croach wouldn't get his face painted last year. So of course @Keels decides to gang up on me and now I am the panda and the subject of a possible painting of the face...

My flight for this adventure left on Wednesday, Jan. 9th at 6:25AM. No issues getting through security and the flight was uneventful. @jennamfeo got my hopes up because she said Southwest gave her Oreos on her flight but no such luck on mine...

IMG_7227 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_7468 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Arrived around 10AM in Orlando! Right to the Magical Express I went and then onto the Pop Century.

IMG_5177 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_7892 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_5377 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

New international terminal construction at MCO

IMG_9355 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Finally at Walt Disney World!

IMG_1319 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My room text came right as I was pulling up to Pop Century so that was pretty great. I went straight to the room, dropped off my bag and onto the Marathon Weekend Expo!

Skyliner construction...

IMG_1660 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I know many dislike the expo but I don't mind it. It gets me excited for the weekend.

I headed for merchandise first to get that out of the way. @Keels and @jennamfeo spotted me and yelled "Panda!" so the entire expo could hear... #eyeroll

I didn't spend a lot but enough. I bought the weekend ornament, some pins and a Dopey 1/4 zip pullover. I wanted to like the jackets but they were just too thin for me.

IMG_5696 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Went on over to pick up my bib and shirts soon after.

49560066_10215169639889025_7545591857795825664_n by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_3249 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_5866 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_9526 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_8780 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I went over to the vendor building after that to check things out. They had all the medals on display including this year's Star Wars medals. The virtual Star Wars one makes me want to sign up for that.

IMG_6288 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I also bought a chocolate medal to save for after the marathon!

IMG_1045 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Ready for another 48.6!

IMG_5688 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_6275 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: A great way to kick off the weekend!

I was really tempted by those chocolate medals, but passed them up. Did they taste good?

I had one of the marathon jackets in my hand at one point and was carrying it around, but eventually put it back. I agree that the quality just wasn't that good. I was disappointed in it because I remember last year kicking myself for not buying the jacket and had really wanted one this year, but I just didn't like it enough.

I was really tempted by those chocolate medals, but passed them up. Did they taste good?

I had one of the marathon jackets in my hand at one point and was carrying it around, but eventually put it back. I agree that the quality just wasn't that good. I was disappointed in it because I remember last year kicking myself for not buying the jacket and had really wanted one this year, but I just didn't like it enough.
The mickey part was really good. The lanyard part was kind of weird. I still ate it and liked it but probably wouldn't get it again.

Yeah I have a Dopey 2017 jacket and a marathon sweatshirt from last year that I love and the jackets just didn't do it for me this year.

Following along. Hopefully I'll keep up with this report, because by the time I sat down to read the Wine and Dine report, you were already done and I didn't want to late-quote!

The virtual Star Wars one makes me want to sign up for that.

I like it! Very fitting!

I also bought a chocolate medal to save for after the marathon!

Yum! Very cute!

Following along. Hopefully I'll keep up with this report, because by the time I sat down to read the Wine and Dine report, you were already done and I didn't want to late-quote!

I like it! Very fitting!

Yum! Very cute!
No worries! I moved quick with that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!