Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Pretzel

If I'm remembering correctly, they are in a cart between Dinoland and Asia as the AK - on the right hand side of the "street" if you are heading towards Asia. I instinctively find them, so hopefully I'm giving you the right directions.

Letsbgoofy said:
If I'm remembering correctly, they are in a cart between Dinoland and Asia as the AK - on the right hand side of the "street" if you are heading towards Asia. I instinctively find them, so hopefully I'm giving you the right directions.

You are correct ! They ran out when I was there so I never got one.

I had one in AK Mon. then HS last night. Think they are in all the parks - just ask any CM there. That's how I found them. Oh, so yummy!!!!

They are also at Hollywood Studios, just had one today. Good stuff

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Ooooh!!!

I will be on the lookout for this!

Would be even better if it came with some spicy cheese dip or a spicy, brown grain mustard of some kind.

Making myself hungry....which isn't good since I am dieting for Disney!

Gotta lose another 2 pounds by Monday so I can feel ok about the 10 pounds I will put on in a week at Disney! Lol!

:)

Ooooh!!!

I will be on the lookout for this!

Would be even better if it came with some spicy cheese dip or a spicy, brown grain mustard of some kind.

Making myself hungry....which isn't good since I am dieting for Disney!

Gotta lose another 2 pounds by Monday so I can feel ok about the 10 pounds I will put on in a week at Disney! Lol!

:)

They did have packets of spicy brown mustard where I got mine last week at AK. It really did enhance it ;) The place where I got mine in Hollywood Studios this week did not have the spicy packets - just regular mustard.

For the record, not sure if it was just the end of day, but the pretzel I got at HS was not near as good as the one at AK. Was so yummy! ::yes::

I hear you about gaining weight at Disney - is so hard when *everything* looks so good ;)

I'm here now& they have them at all the above location. Had one last night at epcot. It was pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!