Jacksonville Resort Buddy?

may1787

Mouseketeer
Hello! I recently moved to Jacksonville and will probably be buying my gold annual pass in August. I'm looking for other women who might like to join me on quick trips and share a hotel cost. I am 31 years old, look young for my age but am mature, smart (mostly :P), and young at heart. I will never judge what time you leave or get back from the parks, what you order to eat, what you have delivered to the room, etc. and I expect the same from you!

We don't have to do anything together, just share the cost of the on-site room but I think if we get along that doing some meals would be cool so we don't have to sit solo (I don't mind solo, but I would like to get to know some people in the JAX area) if you're interested in that! I typically go for Pop Century or Art of Animation for the direct bus rides and lower rates, but may be willing to consider other venues when they aren't available. I will have the AP discount as available.

If you're in Jacksonville or the surrounding area and we can drive down together and save gas, thats even better! I am a nurse and can frequently have 4-8 days off in a row so I expect to get my money's worth out of my AP.

I prefer to go on green and yellow crowd level days. My soonest available dates might be (I have to figure out my new work schedule first) sometime August 13-31st.

I would be game for splitting hotel costs! I'm in Atlanta (29F, no kids, husband doesn't care to go to Disney with me), AP, and I like to pay the little bit extra to have a nice pool but wouldn't be devastated to stay at a value resort if it's a good deal. I work M-F but have started trying to pop down for weekend trips or on federal holidays.

I would be game for splitting hotel costs! I like to pay the little bit extra to have a nice pool but wouldn't be devastated to stay at a value resort if it's a good deal. I work M-F but have started trying to pop down for weekend trips or on federal holidays.

I'm up for splitting the cost of another hotel on my wish list for a short stay (but for instance can't afford Grand Floridian for a few days stay!) and I have the Yacht Club, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian on my wish list. Maybe you can private message me a Facebook page or something and we can connect for planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!