I've never felt so violated **UPDATE POST 34**

I'm so glad they've made progress on the case. I hope everything will work out okay for you.

My neighbor's car was broken into. The thieves only stole the Chuck E. Cheese's tokens out of the cupholder. :confused3

MJ

That stinks! But I'm glad they've gotten some leads and possible offenders in custody! I hope that you get it back soon and not too much is wrong with it!

It feels a little better knowing someone has been caught.

We had our office broken into one weekend, and the next weekend some items were stolen from my car in my driveway. I have no idea if they were related...

Not as bad as having a car taken.

Sorry
Mikeeee

*** UPDATE ***

Just got a call from the police department. Apparently, there were a few more cars stolen from our neighborhood and one of them had a tracking system. They were able to track it to a parking lot of a local apartment complex so the police set up a survellience (sp?). They also found one of the other cars there. They watched and were able to arrest 3 kids last night and one of them is talking. They did recover 2 vehicles from our neighborhood and another from a different township. The police are checking all the local parking lots and think (based on what this kid is saying) that they will be able to recover my DH's car, although he's sure all of the contents are gone. The insurance claim has already been started so I'm not sure how this will play into that but the police said to continue with the claim, get the check and then turn the car over to the insurance company if it is recovered as we probably won't want it at that point.

My car was stolen when I lived in Orlando. It was recovered 6 months later and most of the contents were gone but the crooks had actually washed and waxed the vehicle while they had it. The only thing wrong with it was the busted steering column where they had hotwired it. :confused3

I did have 2 file 2 insurance claims though. The contents of the vehicle were covered under my homeowners policy not my auto policy. 2 claims so 2 separate deductibles.

:hug: Glad they're getting some information. Sorry you're going through this kind of stress!

We came back from having Ami to find DHs back window smashed and his stereo stolen. They took a bunch of CDs too but left his Lee Greenwood :rotfl:

I had to laugh that they left the Lee Greenwood! :rotfl:

Wow, what a good update! Hooray for that tracking device! I want one of those for DH. Him, not his car. ;)

First, I just have to say, Vettechick, you have the cutest little baby!!! Everytime I see her pictures I think that to myself!

Sorry about the cars....I really wonder about this world sometimes, but keep telling myself there are more good people than bad...hope it all works out.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter