I've got a new ticker. :-D

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
It's been a long time without a ticker for me but know I finally have the ticker I've been dreaming about for years. :)

DH and I are having a baby and found at at the weekend it's a girl!!!!!

It does mean I won't have a WDW one for a couple of years, but that's a sacrifice I am over the moon to make. Especially as next time we visit Fantasyland will be complete and we'll have a little princess to enjoy it with. :)

I'm sure she'll get a taste of DLRP quite early though. :)

P.S. I only have a couple of you on Facebook but please don't mention it over there. X

Congratulations!!!

As a new dad of a nearly 5 month old boy, it's the greatest thing in the world!!
Tiring as hell, but just amazing!!!

:goodvibes

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! A LITTLE PRINCESS!!!
So happy for you Torsie, congratulations :hug:
xxx

Congratulations Torsie!

torsie24 said:
It does mean I won't have a WDW one for a couple of years, but that's a sacrifice I am over the moon to make. Especially as next time we visit Fantasyland will be complete and we'll have a little princess to enjoy it with. :)

I'm sure she'll get a taste of DLRP quite early though. :)

I bet the first trip with a little one is sooo magical it's def something I look forward to in the future.

Huge congrats!! Becoming a mother is the best thing I have ever done :goodvibes Hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Omg, omg...yey!! :goodvibes This makes me one happy lady, I'm so pleased for you hun...how very exciting! :lovestruc And a Princess...I have to say they're quite amazing little ladies :love:

Hope you're well hun, so made up for you!

Congratulations Victoria, awesome news:cheer2:

Congratulations! Really lovely news.

Baby girls are great! mine makes me smilie everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter