I've FINALLY reached that milestone!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I was one of the very first ones on the bandwagon for the WISH challenge. Unfortunately I gained 2 pounds after the challenge started --- I was heading in the wrong direction!:rolleyes: Two weeks ago I finally focused and got back on track again. The first week I lost 4 pounds and this week 3. SOOOOOOOOO I've FINALLY earned that 5 pound clippie! (I lost the 2 I gained PLUS 5 more!).

Total lost since starting low carb in June 2002 -- 30 pounds!
:D

Congratulations Jody, your hard work has paid off!! Best wishes for continued success.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! Congratulations, Jody!!!! The sweet taste of victory. :p

You really did it! You stuck to it and got the results you wanted. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<b>WooHoo, Jody!!!</b> Good for you, sweetie. I know you were getting frustrated for a while.

You are such a great motivator and are so helpful to us all, you keep me focused on my goals. I love your new clipart :)

pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif

WAY TO GO JODY!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!!!! I am so proud of you, and as I promised a whole cheering section!!!!!

You Go Girl!!!!!
pcheerleader.gif
pcheerleader.gif

Thanks so much to everyone! Isn't the support group of the WISH fabulous! I feel so honored to be a part of this supportive group of people!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!