Good for you for stepping up and not waiting! We got ours almost two weeks ago. Have had only mild issues for 24 hours after. With the case numbers what they are now, you will likely feel a sense of relief after getting it.It’s truly a conundrum. Personally, I lean towards having wanted Pfizer or Moderna based on efficacy, but not due to any fear whatsoever about medical complications. I’m getting AZ on Monday since it is possible that my age group (55 - 64) will never be offered anything else, especially now that Moderna has announced they won’t be supplying us properly again until July. (SMH on the whole vaccine supply issue).