I've Been Vaccinated (No Politics Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really GREAT!! I wish we had the same in America... Thanks so much for sharing! :daisy:

Are you in the US? Because this is a Canadian thread and we are taking about Canadian experiences here. And please don’t make comments like “there is no requirement to report side effects” when you then admit you know nothing about reporting requirements. If you don’t have credible information to back things up then you are just contributing to the spread of mis information.

Also statements like that are gonna get our thread shut down.

I am so confused . Ds 7 woke with a runny nose and I knew he would need to be tested or can’t return to camp for 14 days. He was tested and the tester there said even tho we adults are fully vaxxed we need to isolate until results come back .. BUT on Ontario’s website guidelines for fully vaxxed you can have high risk exposure and if asymptomatic don’t need to isolate .( written May 6th)
If our local testing centres can’t keep up with the info how can the average person ? ( we are following their recommendations anyways but so confusing ) Parents won’t be happy when schools come back if whole families that are vaxxed need to isolate every time there’s a runny nose

Does anyone know… is the “2 weeks” after the vaccination a hard and fast 14 days? Or does that simply mean “on average” 14 days until the immunity from the vaccine becomes effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter