I've been away but I'm BAAAACCCCCKKKKK!

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Where <i>is</i> everyone?? Are we missing lots of WISHers? How quiet this place is now.

Okay, I confess. I've been neglecting WISH. I have had a hard time dealing with my mother's death and instead of coming here and burdening my WISH friends with my grief, I have sort of avoided WISH. Not a good idea. This is where I should come when I need comfort so <b><i>I'm BACK</i></b>.

I've also been away from home a lot since mother died.

I haven't gained or lost since September. It's time to focus on goal again, though, so I started Atkins induction again yesterday.

I'll be WISHing more often, now. I need your support. You motivate <i>me</i> and I'll try to motivate <i>you</i>. How about it? Is that a deal?

Onward and downward,

Katholyn

Katholyn - it so nice to see you posting with us again. I've noticed it's been pretty quiet around here too but then I realized I haven't been posting or checking in as often I used to. I'm approaching my one year lc anniversary in a few weeks and I wonder if I've just gotten kind of complacent. Your post helps me to realize I need to get that "eye of the tiger" back and come here more often and post, post, post!

So I'm with you. I'll do my best to be around to motivate and support and be looking for encouragement back from my WISH buddies.

We will get to goal! :tongue:

:hug: Katholyn. Glad to see you again. I haven't had much time for WISH, other than keeping posted on the marathon training thread. I've done nothing as far as trying to lose weight. We've been incredibly busy and it makes an easy excuse. :rolleyes: I could certainly use the motivation too ... I like your thinking. Hope that you are seeing brighter days ahead.

Mary-Liz

welcome back to WISH Kath
take care of yourself this holiday season, ok?

Welcome back, Kath. I've been neglecting this wonderful place too. I wandered a bit off plan lately and really need the WISH support I can always find here. I'm back on induction too. I have to get in shape if I want to finish that 1/2 Marathon in Jan.

I am thinking I needed an uplift today and guess what - you did it with just saying that you are back! You just are a part of WISH that I have been missing - glad to know that you will be here.

Good luck on that induction - you are so dedicated when you go for it - you will be reaching goal in no time.

((((HUGS))))

Bebr

{{{HUGS}}} Bebr. We missed you in WISH chat last night!

It has been quite. I think with all the upcoming activities, it's just been quite. I notice that I too am slowing down since I made goal, but I don't want to lose my focus. I'll be posting here again often. Hope everyone does well:wave2:

:wave: Yeah, Katholyn! Your presence is welcome anytime. I feel certain that your encouragement helped me get where I WAS, and I will try to get there again.

What I wanted to remind you, hun, is that WISH is not just about physical weight. It is here to help with the emotional weight that we bear as well. Remember:

W
e're
I
nspired to
S
tay
H
ealthy!

Hope you can feel that great big HUG that just came your way. newholiday mentioned caring for yourself as the holidays approach. You do that, you hear? Taking care of yourself allows you to take care of others.

Congrats on the weight loss, BTW. You ROCK!!!

Hi Kath ~ see to see you back with us. It has been quiet here. I know that if we all keep coming to Wish we can help and motivate each other.

It is good to see you back
I know I have been very very lax lately (for over 2 months), and I get embarassed that I have not stayed on plan and that I was not exercising. But is seems once I start reading the posts it helps me get myself together. This board really does help!
It is always good to know that you are not the only one struggling.

It is great to see you back! Welcome home! I am glad you need us. We need you too.
Big%20Hug.jpg

Hi Katholyn,

You were such an inspiration to me last year when I started WISH. I'm so glad that many of us are posting again. This is definately the place we need to be to keep us going in the right direction. There is nothing like the support from fellow WISHERS!

Glad your back!!

Hi Katholyn! :wave2:

Great to see you back! I've missed the motivation that you've always given me. Please don't ever think you're a burden. Remember it's the sharing that keeps us together, & together we stay motivated & wee get healthy!

:umbrella: Katholyn... I am soooo sorry to hear about your mom. I've been away a good while with life hitting me and didn't know your loss....I think you've picked a great time to come back..consider WISH your umbrella when it's raining...just don't feel like you have to be everyone's personal encourager...I don't see how you ever managed to keep us all afloat...but you did! Now, let us take the role and encourage you a bit!

You can do this...by golly you've already melted into size 14's!!! That's what I call inspired to stay healthy!!

Welcome back!!!
Tara

Hi Katholyn and welcome back,
Your posts have always been an encouragement to me; it's great to see you back again. Sounds like a bunch of us are trying to get remotivated again, and that's a good thing! After all, as someone earlier had posted, this WISH'ing business is a lifelong journey and not just a destination to reach and then forget about it.

Best wishes on induction..you'll be back in the groove in no time!

Jean:wave:

yea! and Welcome back my dear friend Katholyn!!!!!

i'm very proud of you for maintaining through such a difficult time. i think i remember a wise WISHer once saying how we are a family here and you never burden your family with your sadness or problems, that is exactly what we are here for. to lift you up when you are down -- so many times you lifted me up!

i'm sure there will be days I need you -- so let us be there for you next time ok? love ya, mean it!

ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!!

Well, hello there!

I too have been neglecting (avoiding?) WISH. Don't know why, I know coming here helps. I've managed to GAIN over the summer.......and I'm SUPPOSED to be training for the half marathon. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you back here.....and I'll see you in real life if a few weeks!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter