I've been a member of the Dis for 6 years now...

Darkwing Duck

DIS Veteran
Wow, theres prolly not too many people on here that remember me. I joined the disboards in 2006 and I would be on here almost every day for the next few years. Once I graduated high school I rarely went on here and now I check it out like once a year. I feel so old. I'm 22 now, and i still love Walt Disney World. Leavin in a few days with my gf for trip number 20. Your NEVER to old to love Disney:)

Wow, theres prolly not too many people on here that remember me. I joined the disboards in 2006 and I would be on here almost every day for the next few years. Once I graduated high school I rarely went on here and now I check it out like once a year. I feel so old. I'm 22 now, and i still love Walt Disney World. Leavin in a few days with my gf for trip number 20. Your NEVER to old to love Disney:)

Of course I remember you, welcome back! And you are right, you are never too old to love Disney!

I remember you a bit! Not to sound weird at all haha. I just made a new account with a new email but I've been on the boards for quite a few years now. I definitely was thinking a couple days ago about how I miss all of the old names I remember from the boards!

I remember you! I used to be on the Dis a lot too.. my old username was polysisterchick. However, I don't know the password OR my old email, so I had to make a new one.
But I agree, NEVER too old.

Yeah it is crazy that I have been on here for almost four years. Time flies when you start getting older for sure.

I'm in the same boat as you! I joined many years ago, then I went to college and never come on here anymore. I came on today because I am leaving for Disney next week. I'm 20 now. Going to be 21 in January. We are getting so old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter