It's the weekend!! Time to get psyched! (sound)

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Okay, some of us find the weekends to be very difficult for staying on our eating plans. Is it tough for you?

Do you have a plan for dealing with snacking etc? Tell us about it.

Let's get psyched for the weekend so we can all be successful.

I have my macadamia nuts and sunflower seeds weighed in one ounce batches and stored in snack size zip lock bags. It's helpful for me to have them ready and waiting just in case I have a snacking emergency ;) What is <i>your</i> plan?

<embed src="http://opfer-racing.tripod.com/midis/rocky.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

Ugh! The weekends are terrible for me diet-wise. We usually always go out to dinner and I have a much harder time picking something healthy when I'm out and feel like I want to splurge!

However, my plan for this weekend is to limit the alcohol to 1 (2 at the MAX!) drinks and make sure I have lots of water to counteract the dehydrating effects. Also, I'm going to be as active as possible and burn some calories.

Thanks, nativetxn for the great thread!

Nicole

Ok, a plan.....good idea! I need to get focused again!

I'll post if I get a chance when I make mine......Yes, its time to get psyched and keep going! Its been a rough week!

Well, I'm starting out by going to the grocery store on the way home tonight to stock up on "legal" treats (sf chocolate, string cheese, celery & cream cheese, etc.).

Now, if I can just keep myself talked out of going to IHOP for breakfast in the morning........

You can go to IHOP for breakfast, Rhonda, just skip the pancakes.

I did like Rhonda I went to the grocery store to stock up on yummy stuff to make it thru the weekend. I had a terribley stressful week and I maintain my regular plan with no trouble but i feel so fat today and weigh in is in two days! I usually have about the same thing every sat. and i really look forward to it. I have an apple then ham sandwich on wheat (that bread is so fresh and it's like a treat) and wow chips and a pickle if i want it. Then i exercise 50 minutes after i put the kids down for naps. Lately my husband and i have been going to the dirt track races and we leave in time for us to go out to supper at a b-b-que place and we get the smoked turkey bb and corn no bread and water to drink and then we walk all over the pit area at the races and i enjoy that. We usually are home by midnight and weigh in is in sunday morning. I usually drank bucket loads of water on sat. just because i can and that has been successful for me. I'm just not feeling good about my weight in maybe my attitude will change tomorrow heck it's a whole other day tomorrow.LOL Hope you all have successful weight in's.

THANK YOU, KATH!!!!

If we had a two story house, I'd be running up and down the stairs right now (with this music blasting!) :)

My goodness, yesterday was full of temptation!!!! For some reason I had the URGE to snack and snack and have a drinky-poo or two or three. I fought the urge brilliantly though and stuck to my plan!!!! I even prepared my dinner for tonight as well and it's in the fridge. We are going to work at my sister's house today (installing a patio) and I have my lunch prepared for that too. So today is taken care of and I am planning to stay on track.

Tomorrow I am going to weigh in (instead of Monday morning) because we are going to a birthday brunch for my Dad. I already planned to have a few non WW items at the brunch, but I am not going to stuff myself to the point of no return. It's a $20.00 brunch, so I am already feeling "guilty" for not eating my money's worth of food, but I figure I'll try to do my best to stick to the lighter offerings and not indulge too much. No cake or other desserts for me anyway.

Well, there, I've rambled on quite a bit. Guess your post got me really psyched out and I am just giving myself a good old "get through the weekend" pep talk. I needed that! :)

PartyOfSix, look at that gorgeous 25 pound clippie of yours. Why are you feeling down? You are doing great and you're going to do great this weekend, too. And you know what? Even if you do not do as well as you might hope, you will get right back on track. It seems to me that you could use a hug. So {{{HUGS}}} for you, my friend. Hang in there, you're doing great.

TigH, our WISH board angel...you are going to do fine at that brunch. I hope they have lots and lots of legal dishes waiting for you. Have lots of fun!

Ok, I've got a chicken thawing for my rotisserie...made a new batch of hard boiled eggs....making sure my strawberries and nuts are handy. I didn't lose anything this week (well, an inch in my hips...no idea how!) ...so I'm going back to 40g of carbs a day. Gotta make some bacon and get some vegetables ready for munching.

As I began to be able to eat more carbs I've slipped on my vegetable intake....my goal is to keep with my doctor's advice...4 servings each of fruits and vegetables each day....fruit is no problem. Its the vegetables that are tough for me! I used to love salad but I think over induction I sort of wore myself out on them. Maybe I should go print out that broccoli salad recipe in the recipes thread!

Onward and downward! LOL

And I've gotta pick up chickens and strawberries while they're still on sale today! One thing about eating low carb is that it can get expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter