It's Probably A Safe Bet That There Will Be A Huge Event for WDW's 50th Anniversary, Right?

I am already doing the same! Even if there isn't (which I highly doubt) oh well I'll just have more trip money saved up!!

Oh my gosh! I'm glad I am not the only one already thinking about this! I need to budget my points so that I'll have enough to stay at BLT ON the 50th anniversary. How cool would THAT be?? I am excited already!

My DD and I were there this past October and already started talking about planning for the 50th. God willing we will be staying at the Contemporary so that we can walk over ( never been at a Deluxe so even if it's just there for a night or two, the convenience for that day would be well worth it)

I'm going come hell or high water. Every time we make a trip I do a count down for how many years until. I was at the 25th as a kid (though not day of) and was actually just going through the pictures today with the cake castle so I'm excited to take my kid for the 50th! I like the contemporary idea too. That would be the time to splurge!

Haven't quite started saving for it yet, but definitely have some things planned out! After my trip this March, I probably won't be back until the 50th.

We're saving now, it's gonna make an awesome early 40th birthday present for myself

Haven't quite started saving for it yet, but definitely have some things planned out! After my trip this March, I probably won't be back until the 50th.

Same here! Planning a huge splurge trip at the end of November, held out as long as we could for all the new stuff at AK, HS and FEA. I completely assume star wars and toy story land wont be done by then, esp after the ROL debacle. After that I think ill be glad for a breather from WDW, Im sure they plan to have all updates done and the whole resort shiny and new for the 50th. It will be a great time to return I suspect! In the meantime My friends and family have plans to do some National Parks trips out West, maybe a trip to Thailand on the cheap, and I hope to do the backstage magic tour with adventures by disney.

Hopefully by 2020 ill already be saving up for the 50th, I think staying at an original that trip will be a must. Im thinking the Poly!! :love:

Aha of course im thinking that far ahead! I always am. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter