It's official! We're going to Shanghai!

Yep! Now we just need to figure out which hotel to stay in. Part of me says to splurge, and part of me already says this entire trip is a splurge (2 weeks in Bali and three days in Shanghai)

Yep! Now we just need to figure out which hotel to stay in. Part of me says to splurge, and part of me already says this entire trip is a splurge (2 weeks in Bali and three days in Shanghai)

I'm struggling with the same question! We just booked our flights yesterday to China, Hong Kong and Tokyo and I'm struggling with hotel choice. Part of me says we will most likely never be back, so go big! The other part of me is saying: you're not even going to spend much time in the hotel, use the difference in price for food and souvenirs.

Thanks everyone! I would usually stay at toy story, but it looks like weekday hours may be shorter (at least in September they are). If the park closes early, it would be nice to go back to the hotel, sit in the lobby, grab a drink, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!