It's official Disboards Epcot Grand Finale Dessert Party meet 9/15

Fine, fine- you don't have to BEAT me. I guess I SHOULD find my stamp and send in my deposit!

(Now where did I put the book of stamps...)

I just heard about this from another swapper, who joined in my fridge swap, and it sounds like fun. :goodvibes We are a party of 3, 2 A and 1 K (7). I'll have to check with the powers that be (I need to let my DM believe she has come control over our trip :rotfl2: ) and I'll get back to you (before May 11th) I also need to check my ADRs because I think I have one at CG that night, for Wishes. Maybe I can change it?

As far as the deposit goes, do you take PayPal? And if, heaven forbid, I make my deposit, and something horrible happens (can't think of anything yet) can another swapper take our place(s)?

I've always wanted to watch Illuminations from the "Special Area". Hopefully it'll work out. :wizard: My DD will be celebrating her :bday: then too. Her actual day is 9-19.

Thanks for organizing this! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Now that I've finally sent in my deposit- I'm even more excited! Why does our trip have to be sooo far away *whine*???

So ladies- what's the best dessert offered?

DH, DD (5) and myself will be checking in at the Poly sept. 15-23. We will arrive in the morning (we live in South Florida so we drive). This sounds like alot of fun.:goodvibes

Okay I've started getting deposits in :dance3: So this is who is coming so far:

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2

I have 36 people on my list, including above, who have said they are in.

:woohoo:

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Anymore deposits rec'vd?

Me you forgot little old me:sad: I sent my deposit in for 2 people. thats okay i understand your busy woman and forget.

Yes it's been a crazy weekend and first 2 days of the week. My car was acting up all weekend and died on my way to work Monday morning:headache: Just got the news..alternator and battery :scared1: Thank goodness this disney vacation is being funded on Disney Visa Rewards. :rotfl2:

Okay Poohbear67 I didn't forget you Cat didn't check post #40 ;)

For the other two lovely families that want to join please check your pm for the info.

BTW will those that have sent me a check or stated their interest please email me at diznutty@hotmail.com this way I can let you know of updates and such, it's easier via email.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

DH, DD (5) and myself will be checking in at the Poly sept. 15-23. We will arrive in the morning (we live in South Florida so we drive). This sounds like alot of fun.:goodvibes

I used to live in Sunrise! I love love love that area!!!! I really liked Davie too, lots of stuff there! One of my co-workers lived there. Welcome to our little club.

Now, If I could get up off my butt and get mine in the mail! I PROMISE TOMORROW!!!!! THERE WILL BE NINE OF US, SO I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO GET IT IN THE MAIL!!!!!:guilty:

Yes it's been a crazy weekend and first 2 days of the week. My car was acting up all weekend and died on my way to work Monday morning:headache: Just got the news..alternator and battery :scared1: Thank goodness this disney vacation is being funded on Disney Visa Rewards. :rotfl2:

Okay Poohbear67 I didn't forget you Cat didn't check post #40 ;)

For the other two lovely families that want to join please check your pm for the info.

BTW will those that have sent me a check or stated their interest please email me at diznutty@hotmail.com this way I can let you know of updates and such, it's easier via email.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

AWE Your the best :thanks: . to bad you live so far away I work for a body shop, towing and mechanical company(DB family owns it) god we could have helped you out alot cheaper than you paid I am sure.

AWE Your the best :thanks: . to bad you live so far away I work for a body shop, towing and mechanical company(DB family owns it) god we could have helped you out alot cheaper than you paid I sure.

:sad1: It's times like this that I wish I had a mechanic in the family.

Patsfan7 So glad your still coming...thought you might not since I hadn't heard from you. ;) 9 of you :banana: This is going to be some party!!:cool1:

OK, I just pulled the envelope from the book case, i am checking myPMs for your address.... baby steps will get this done TODAY!!!!

OK, I just pulled the envelope from the book case, i am checking myPMs for your address.... baby steps will get this done TODAY!!!!

All it takes is to
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

I know it's not the right season but like this song for what it says. ;)

Well don’t be the rule be the exception
A good way to start is to stand

OK, so the check is in the hands of the USPS!!!! Yippieeee! Let me know when you get it! I made it out for $80 right? Seven adults, one child, one infant... I just wanted to be sure that all you needed right now was the deposit????:confused3 If not, i can send out another one tomorrow.

And you should be getting my check anyday! Wahoo!!! Time is flying!

(No, it's not- but maybe I can convince myself it is- hahahahaha!)

Hi, is it too late for me to possibly join in? I'd need to run it past my mother first, but it sounds like a lot of fun! If it's not too late, I'd love to know more!

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Hi, is it too late for me to possibly join in? I'd need to run it past my mother first, but it sounds like a lot of fun! If it's not too late, I'd love to know more!

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Great just let us know how many is coming!! The cost is (as of right now) 35/36 pp w/ 10.00 deposit down. If you need any further help please just ask.

Nancy Ann

Thanks! I'll talk to my mother tomorrow, see what she thinks of the idea. Hopefully she'll be up for it and we can join in the party! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter