It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Yay MagicBands! I can't remember - are the new MBs getting fun decals?

And it's never too early to start packing!
Which reminds me ... I need to start packing my travel toiletries so that I can figure out what I still have to buy...

8 = A few = Disney Math ; )

So happy the magic bands shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you've got plenty of time to get all your fancy magic band bands on ; )

Doooo eeeet! Everybody else is booking last-minute trips for early December to see the Osborne Lights one last time, you may as well join in, right? :cutie:
You tempted me enough to check airfare. ;) But my bigger issue is that I only have 5 and a half vacation days left and I need to keep some for the holidays.

Yay for MagicBands. We declined our MagicBands for our Oct trip. We have too many. But we are going to get new ones for January. Our original bands are getting too old to use, so I need to replace them. Plus, I have fun decorating them. :)

OMG, you're talking about packing and you're just under a month out; we leave 2 weeks from tonight and I haven't started :scared1: Better get on that! I keep thinking I have time, and pretty soon I won't have any time lol!

Yay for Magic bands shipping! Now it's really time to party!
:rockband: :cool1:

As for packing, well I am a last minute packer myself, even when I moved across the ocean, but I don't judge. Pack away!

The one thing I will miss most now that we decided against our second Disney trip next year is that we aren't staying at AKL and I won't get to go to Boma, Sanaa and Jiko all in one trip, maybe more then once. AKL has such great restaurant choices all around.
Funnily enough, Sanaa has zero appeal to me! I know it gets rave reviews, but nothing on the menu grabs me. Maybe because I'm not a fan of Indian food. Or maybe because I'm an overgrown toddler. :rotfl:

Jiko, however, I would like to try. I've decided that beginning with my 2016 trip, I'm going to make a point to do 1 Signature restaurant per trip, and start crossing them off my Disney food bucket list finally (I've only ever done Cinderella's Royal Table over a decade ago, and Le Cellier back before they made it a Signature). Yachtsman Steakhouse is up first in 2016. After that, I'm thinking California Grill, and Jiko, and Hollywood Brown Derby, and Artist Point, and Narcoosee's, and and and and! SO MANY I WANT TO DO!!! :bitelip:

I'm now going to research Boma ... Never considered it. So, thank you! :D
My pleasure! Give it a chance, you won't regret it! :goodvibes

Woohoo!! Your trip is getting so close!! I love getting packages, it's definitely going to feel like an early Christmas!

This is making me itch to do some online shopping! It's cold out and I have the day off so why not? :rolleyes1
Girl, you know I'm a big supporter of retail therapy... Get to shopping!!! :D

Nope. :) I'm going to start packing some of mine this weekend. 3 weeks for me
Can you believe it's so close now?! :hyper:

Yay MagicBands! I can't remember - are the new MBs getting fun decals?
Heck yeah, they are! I have them set on the end table next the recliner in my living room where I always sit. Ready and waiting for those MagicBands to arrive! :thumbsup2

And it's never too early to start packing!
I think I might do some this weekend! :woohoo:

Which reminds me ... I need to start packing my travel toiletries so that I can figure out what I still have to buy...
I'm pretty sure I have everything I need at this point. Now it's just a matter of getting it all organized and into my luggage! :scared:

Packing - what, aren't you already packed? :crazy: JK!
Right?! :rotfl:

As long as the kitties don't get upset, it might be time to start slowly getting things organized...
Are you kidding? They'll love it. I do my packing in the guest room, with everything spread out over the bed. And the guest room door normally stays closed (to keep said kitties and their fur out of it). So anytime that door opens and I go in there, they follow me into the room... And to watch them, you would think they just walked into freakin' Narnia or something. They are just so fascinated by this mysterious forbidden realm within the bounds of their apartment. :rotfl2:

Yea for magic bands!!! :goodvibes That's so exciting!
Yes!!! I am so excited for them to arrive!!! It just makes it feel that much more really real! :cutie:

Never too early to start packing!! Get goin girl!
I'm going, I'm going! :D

8 = A few = Disney Math ; )
You caught that, did ya, Kari? :P

So happy the magic bands shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you've got plenty of time to get all your fancy magic band bands on ; )
That's the plan! :thumbsup2

You tempted me enough to check airfare. ;) But my bigger issue is that I only have 5 and a half vacation days left and I need to keep some for the holidays.
Holidays shmolidays. DISNEEEEEEEY!!! :hyper:

Yay for MagicBands. We declined our MagicBands for our Oct trip. We have too many. But we are going to get new ones for January. Our original bands are getting too old to use, so I need to replace them. Plus, I have fun decorating them. :)
Yeah, I was going to original try to collect all the colors, but I realized that my pink one is old enough now that it needs to be retired. And pink is my FAVORITE... so I went ahead and got another one for this trip. And I hope/think it'll be super cute with the decal I have for it. We'll find out next week! :goodvibes

Yay Magicbands!
YAAAAAAAAY! :woohoo:

Yay, Magic Bands! party:
Super YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :hyper:

Um, mine have been open and for a week now. I still need to organize but the packing has begun! :hyper:
I have everything, including the suitcases, in the guest room. I need to sit down with it all and start organizing and loading things into the bags I'm taking. I forsee that happening VERY soon! ::yes::

OMG, you're talking about packing and you're just under a month out; we leave 2 weeks from tonight and I haven't started :scared1: Better get on that! I keep thinking I have time, and pretty soon I won't have any time lol!
Get to work, lady! o_O It'll be time to leave before you know it!

Yay for Magic bands shipping! Now it's really time to party!
:rockband: :cool1:
Yessss! It means that it's almost trip tiiiiiiiime! :woohoo:

As for packing, well I am a last minute packer myself, even when I moved across the ocean, but I don't judge. Pack away!
I did that for last year's trip, and I was SO stressed out and up SO late the night before. Never again. I started packing for my April trip about 2-3 weeks about, and it was infinitely more relaxing. I'm a pre-packer for life, now! :thumbsup2

Magic bands! Yahoo!!!!! It's getting so close!!
27 more dayyyyyyyyyyyys!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Funnily enough, Sanaa has zero appeal to me! I know it gets rave reviews, but nothing on the menu grabs me. Maybe because I'm not a fan of Indian food. Or maybe because I'm an overgrown toddler. :rotfl:

Jiko, however, I would like to try. I've decided that beginning with my 2016 trip, I'm going to make a point to do 1 Signature restaurant per trip, and start crossing them off my Disney food bucket list finally (I've only ever done Cinderella's Royal Table over a decade ago, and Le Cellier back before they made it a Signature). Yachtsman Steakhouse is up first in 2016. After that, I'm thinking California Grill, and Jiko, and Hollywood Brown Derby, and Artist Point, and Narcoosee's, and and and and! SO MANY I WANT TO DO!!! :bitelip:

We love Indian food around here, even the minions like it well some of them like it more then others. Of course with my Father in Law being Indian, that probably helps.

We've done Jiko, Artist Point, Flying Fish, Narcoossee's (we do it every trip), Le Cellier (before signature), and CRT. I'm kind of trying to sneak another signature into our January trip, but since we decided against the deluxe plan it probably isn't happening. I do want to do one when we go to Universal for our anniversary. I'm going to push towards Yachtsman, but since DH can't have meat other then fish, I may end up going for a different one.

Yay!! So close!! I'm so jealous of all you Americans that get your MB's shipped to you!! So awesome. Although..the way S*&^ gets lost around my house, maybe it's for the best that we don't get ours until we check in lol.

I would love to try some of the signature restaurants too...although, sadly, while I probably would love the atmosphere...I have a more simple palate lol and a lot of times the fancy food does not appeal to me...though I suppose I could always order a kid's meal lol

I'm so excited for you with all your awesome plans!!

Woo hoo!!!

Somehow my thread watcher got hung up and I missed the last few updates.

I love the departure day breakfast tradition! Our last trip we didn't do one and I was a little sad - but we needed to get home and get ready for work and stuff :P

In December, I'm hoping we can maybe hit up the QS in Saratoga or something in Disney Springs just to stay in the Disney bubble a little longer. We did a similar thing on our last family trip and it was great! Just hung out and had breakfast at the Contempo Cafe to ease into the real world again.

So excited about your MagicBands!

We decided not to get them sent to us this time, and it's a little sad not to be expecting the awesome box - but I've got my eye on a purple Winnie the Pooh one from the new customization place when we get down there :D

Soon enough you'll be on your way! I can't wait to hear all about it :) :)

OMG your BANDS ARE Going to be here TODAY!!! I am so so excited for you!!!!

Cant' wait to see them all pwettied up!!!!

Magic Band Day!!! YAY!!!! So exciting!!!

Oh! Thanks for the packing list template that baby is going to be life saver! As always you are amazing!

Wooohoooo for Magic Band Day!!! And look at how little your ticker is!

I can't wait to read your reviews for Launch Bay & Minnie's dinner. I have both on our list for next year, depending on what the menus are.

There's so much on your plans that I have never done. I seriously have to restrain myself from trying everything on this next trip, especially since I know we're already planning on going back in 2018.

Loving your MK day. I didn't realize your aunt had so many problems though. Poor thing :( I get slight motion sickness but I've found that Bonine works pretty well for me. (Note to self: need to order more). I know that doesn't really help your aunt though, since she doesn't like to take pills. I hope she'll try the bracelets and find that they give her some relief.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter