It's My Birthday Everyday!-A May 2022 Disney/Universal TR-Completed 8/6

Hi Raeven, wonderful trip report, and I also enjoyed the dining report. Looking forward to your next reports!
Also, just in case you ever stay at the Dolphin again, they do have buses to/from Animal Kingdom, they just aren't in the same area as the Disney buses. They are towards the parking lot, in the area with charter buses and ride share. Sounds like it's a horrible location, but actually it's as close/closer than the Disney buses.
Thank you!

I figured they had to have them somewhere but when we didn’t see them with the others, Josh was convinced the only way to get back was the Boardwalk/YC/BC bus. :rotfl: It did get us close enough anyway, but I wish there’d been a sign for it. I should have looked it up beforehand but didn’t realize anything changed except the MK buses.

Thank you!

I figured they had to have them somewhere but when we didn’t see them with the others, Josh was convinced the only way to get back was the Boardwalk/YC/BC bus. :rotfl: It did get us close enough anyway, but I wish there’d been a sign for it. I should have looked it up beforehand but didn’t realize anything changed except the MK buses.
Yes, would definitely be helpful to have a sign pointing people to other buses. Unless you arrive on a Swan/Dolphin bus, difficult to know where they are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!