It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney with a 1 month old *new 2/13/15*

Oh, and nothing is definite yet (we are trying to investigate a few things and fully commit) but there should be a new pre-trip report coming very soon ... for a trip that will be quite a bit different than others we have taken to date.
You've got me intrigued! :scratchin And excited! :hyper:

New pre-Trip Report:

And%20Now%20For%20Something%20Completely%20Different%20with%20Mickey%20foot.gif

Hi All, just a note that I have started a Pre-Trip report for our next adventure, which will take us out west to San Diego and Disneyland ... and as we have never been there, planning should be, um, entertaining! So if you are interested, please join in!

Finally catching up and starting to follow along - it may take me some time to get up to date but it will happen!!

Ok, here we go. I think I'll just comment as I read so I'm not going to be at all relevant but I'm excited to read your TR!

First of all, I am super impressed with you and your wife! I thought taking 3 kids was rough. But taking 3 kids, one of whom is 1 month old? :worship:

While the airport arrival seemed stressful, the flight went well! And it seems like you timed it well - maybe the kids were calmer at bedtime?

And the picture of all 3 kids in the bed at your first hotel is so cute...both pictures actually!

Sounds like you guys had a great time visiting family - isn't beach time always fun? And I love the picture of Peter with the mannequin - perfect blackmail material!

Oh wow! I've missed so much Phil. But lookie there, a DL trip being planned - how exciting!! That'll put you in my neck of the woods. :)

I really enjoyed your review of the Contemporary. Did you rent DVC points? We are thinking of doing that at some point since our family of 5 has trouble fitting into most rooms. Our options are somewhat limited, as you know! Not sure if you have a review of the pool coming up, but I'm interested to hear more about it!

No Olaf sticks? Crazy! But I'm glad to hear good reviews of the Frozen Sing Along. We had a FP+ but it was for the very first show on our last park day and we just didn't make it.

I know that we want to do the FDP next trip. We have done the character breakfast at H&V but have no desire to eat dinner there. I enjoyed your review of Hollywood Brown Derby. But what a long meal! It seems like the kids did a great job hanging in there for the duration!

Great Fantasmic pictures! And Frozen fireworks too! Great HS night!

I FINALLY made it over here and just spent my entire morning reading your TR!!! How did I not realize we both had Olivia's the same age?!?!?!!??!? Great minds... ::yes::

What a fantastic trip! The kids and baby Emma seemed to do so well, and I'm impressed with all you accomplished!

Great reviews of dining! :thumbsup2

And love, love, looooove the trip video! Watching trip videos always warms my heart, I think I welled up when Olivia ran into Mickeys arms in Epcot... :goodvibes

Alright, next up is catching up on your newest PTR and then reading that first Tr... :rotfl:

I FINALLY made it over here and just spent my entire morning reading your TR!!! How did I not realize we both had Olivia's the same age?!?!?!!??!? Great minds... ::yes::

What a fantastic trip! The kids and baby Emma seemed to do so well, and I'm impressed with all you accomplished!

Great reviews of dining! :thumbsup2

And love, love, looooove the trip video! Watching trip videos always warms my heart, I think I welled up when Olivia ran into Mickeys arms in Epcot... :goodvibes

Alright, next up is catching up on your newest PTR and then reading that first Tr... :rotfl:

Thanks Terri - sorry for consuming your entire morning though ... that is some dedication!

It's funny that we thought we were being fairly original with "Olivia" but now it seems like there are a ton of girls named Olivia. One of Olivia's good friends is also named Olivia and they each refer to the other as the "Other Olivia"

Thank you so much - my first try really taking video and just using our point and shoot camera, so I think it came out pretty well. Contemplating getting a GoPro for the upcoming trip

Best of luck with your mission! :thumbsup2

Since I don't have all of your physical mail addresses I wanted to virtually share our Christmas card with all of you:

ChristmasCard-small.jpg

Also, we finally got our Christmas tree fully decorated - there are quite a few Disney touches on it - though the most obvious is the monorail going around the base :goodvibes

2014ChristmasTree.jpg

From our family to yours - we wish you a very wonderful holiday season, a Merry Christmas, and all the best for an amazing 2015!

tumblr_ngnffl1lZS1tu8sz5o3_250.jpg

Ummmm that picture of the kids in front of the castle - brought tears to the eyes. So sweet. You guys are heroes- no grandparent support with a newborn- that is more than an accomplishment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter