It's Happening One Way Or The Other! - Oct 2016 PTR - Updated 10/11 - Single Digit Dance

Ooops, I missed your Single Digit Day! I'm sorry, this whole week has been CRAZY! Stupid hurricane!

I'm totally gonna dance with you now, though!!!

MVDPX3gaKFPuo.gif

5SccHUFDaeEjS.gif

l2JJpWxDmQBGZNRRe.gif

We can count our days left on one hand! Woo-hoo!

I even got the suitcases and started putting stuff in them!

I just found your PTR and it's almost time for your trip!! Your plans look awesome and I'm very jealous of your DISmeets!!

I know! It's so close!! I'm so excited for my DISmeets. :) Keep an eye out for my TR when I get back!

Hey! We're in Epcot that day too!

Maybe we'll run into each other again! After our Fastpasses, we're going to hit up more food booths I think.

Actually, if your flight leaves at 7:25, they will probably going to pick you up closer to 4:15-4:30. They give US flights 3 hours and foreign flights 4 hours.

Oooo....good to know. We could definitely use a little bit more time in Disney Springs.

This is the worst part of it!

So true, so true.

Ooops, I missed your Single Digit Day! I'm sorry, this whole week has been CRAZY! Stupid hurricane!

I'm totally gonna dance with you now, though!!!

Girl, you know I'll dance any time!! Love my little Stitchy dancing too.

We can count our days left on one hand! Woo-hoo!

I even got the suitcases and started putting stuff in them!

Have a safe trip tomorrow! We got the suitcases pretty well packed last night.

Okay all! We leave Wednesday for my happy place!! I can't wait. Things have been so stressful for DH and I these last few weeks, we really need this vacation.

This will probably be my last update until after I get back (I might try to squeeze in one last one tomorrow night). For those of you that are interested, I will be doing a TR after we return but it will probably take me a week or two to get all my pictures together.

We finally got pretty much everything packed last night. We will still need to pack a couple of shirts for DH and I need to purchase a case for my glasses. I also hoped to pick up a gift for a friend but I'm having a hard time finding what I want. We also got our box of supplies shipped out on Friday. Of course, because I'm a procrastinator, I had to send it 2-Day UPS so it was more expensive than I had wanted but I didn't want to risk it arriving at the same day we do like last time.

Bank has been called so there won't be any issues with our cards like last time either. As for tomorrow night, thankfully DH only works until 5 so we're planning on having dinner at Friday's (he has a free birthday meal), coming home, and going to bed early. I'm sure I will have trouble sleeping but as long as we are in bed around 9 or 10, we should be okay. Then we will get up around 3 am to pack last minute things (hairbrush, cologne, deodorant, etc) before my father-in-law picks up at 3:30. Blechhhh.

I also realized that I didn't give updates on my last two movie nights. I have pictures somewhere but I've packed all of my memory cards so you'll just have to use your imagination.

2 weeks ago, we watched The Princess & The Frog, which was my choice. DH had never seen it all the way through and didn't think he would like it but he really enjoyed it! For dinner, I made Bourbon chicken in the crockpot and baked some cornbread. I also made red beans & rice for myself and mac & cheese for DH. For dessert, we had frogs on a log. Basically I just took a Hostess Ho Ho and put a gummy frog on top of it using a little smidge of frosting.

Last week was our last movie night so we decided to watch something that encompasses our whole trip...Hocus Pocus!!! This movie is a Halloween staple around our house so it was a no-brainer. Because I worked all day and we were also working on trip stuff, we just did fried intestines (baked curly fries) and Subway sand-witches (see what I did there??). For dessert, I made peanut butter cookies with Reese's Pieces in them. So nummy!!!

Alright all! That's it for right now. If I don't post tomorrow night, I'll see everyone when we get back!

Have a safe trip Weber day and I hope that you get a decent night's sleep the night before. Somehow I think I will be awake until we get on the plane in 25 1/2 hours.....

Trying to get caught up everywhere and I realized that I pretty much missed your entire PTR. I think I will just wait for the TR and be surprised rather than try to catch up here. Work has just been so crazy the last six months I haven't had much DIS time at all. I really plan to be better going forward!

Hey all! We are back safe & sound. I am currently working on getting all of our pictures together & then I will begin our TR. As soon as I've started it, I'll post the link here!!

I haven't forgotten about starting my TR, I promise!! I'm hoping to start on it within the next couple of week. Unfortunately, it was confirmed yesterday that I will be losing my job soon so I'm trying to get resumes sent out so I will have something to fall into quickly.

Thanks for your understanding & patience!

So sorry to hear about your job, good luck with the search. We'll be here when you get the TR up and running.

I'm so sorry to hear about your work situation, that SUCKS! I have faith it will work out for you, though!

Sorry to hear about your job. That bites. Best of luck finding something soon!

Well, the you-know-what has hit the proverbial fan here at work and I am officially losing my job. My last day will be Nov. 28. This all came about in a very shady and lowdown way but I won't bore you all with the details. I still get to keep my benefits and pay until the end of the year so it could have gone down a lot worse than it did. I'm trying to look at this as a new opportunity in my life but if you all don't mind, definitely keep me in your thoughts.

On a brighter note & without further adieu.....

The TR is officially started!!!

Granted it only has introductions right now, but it is started!!

Food, Fun, Firsts, and Friends - An October 2016 TR

I wanted to call it "What an Eff-ing Trip" but I didn't think the DIS would let me do that. At any rate, I hope to get our travel day adventures posted tonight since I don't have access to any of our pictures here at work. Hope you all follow me over there. It should be an interesting journey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter