It's gonna take a lot to take me away from this view! 7/10 - Finished!

Just finished reading your report! Thanks for sharing your trip. I loved your photos, especially of AKL. We are staying there for the first time in September and I can't wait!

When we did online check in, we requested a savanna view first, and king bed second.

When we checked in we were shocked to see that our requested savanna view had been granted (though not our king bed, but we were NOT complaining!)

I didn't know you could request a savanna view if you didn't reserve that room type.

Sorry you were sick for your trip. I went a few years ago for my birthday and I was starting to feel horrible the two days before my trip. I was convinced I was getting the flu and my trip would be ruined but luckily it never fully developed. Luckily you only had it bad for the last day.

Enjoy your trip to Germany. Heading over to your PTR now! :yay:

Love the review of AKL and I love the way you did your recap!!! So fun!!! I really love the way you described the animals (the three brothers who are endangered? Didn't catch the name...) Seems like we have a similar affection for anything four-legged :goodvibes

Please know that I think of you every time I hear "Africa"!!!! And, well, SNC's 12 Days of Christmas, which I may have listened to on my walk this morning because I don't have a separate "no Christmas songs" playlist on my IPod! ;)

Enjoy Germany!!!

Great recap! Loved the pictures.

I will continue to follow your PTR to see if you end up going in September, etc.

Have a marvelous trip to Germany. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks for sharing!

What a FUN re-cap!! A fabulous TR of a great trip - thanks for sharing! :cheer2:

And, have a great trip to Germany!

So sad it's over but fabulous recap!!! Have a great trip to Germany!!! :goodvibes
Thank you!
We did have a great trip, I'll do a mini report on my new PTR if you're interested in hearing about it!

Great recap! I loved reading about your trip and seeing your beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to hearing about Germany and maybe about Sept if it happens, and if not then Anniversary trip next year!!!
Thank you! I have loved sharing everything, thank you for reading along!
Germany trip report is coming up soon!

Just finished reading your report! Thanks for sharing your trip. I loved your photos, especially of AKL. We are staying there for the first time in September and I can't wait!
Thanks for reading! I hope you love AKL as much as we did!

I didn't know you could request a savanna view if you didn't reserve that room type.
We didn't know that either, and I kept expecting to see us billed for it! It just came up as an option during online check in so I went for it. :thumbsup2

Sorry you were sick for your trip. I went a few years ago for my birthday and I was starting to feel horrible the two days before my trip. I was convinced I was getting the flu and my trip would be ruined but luckily it never fully developed. Luckily you only had it bad for the last day.
Glad it didn't develop into anything, it really sucks to be sick on vacation!

Enjoy your trip to Germany. Heading over to your PTR now! :yay:
Thanks, I will be starting the Germany report soon!

Love the review of AKL and I love the way you did your recap!!! So fun!!! I really love the way you described the animals (the three brothers who are endangered? Didn't catch the name...) Seems like we have a similar affection for anything four-legged :goodvibes
Thanks Sue! Ahhh the three Somali brothers. So cute, I loved them. I do love anything four legged. Or two legged + two winged. Or finned. :rotfl2:

Please know that I think of you every time I hear "Africa"!!!! And, well, SNC's 12 Days of Christmas, which I may have listened to on my walk this morning because I don't have a separate "no Christmas songs" playlist on my IPod! ;)
Awww that's nice! I also have my Christmas music mixed right in with my other music. There's never a bad time for Christmas music!

Enjoy Germany!!!
Thank you, I did! Report on that trip coming up on the PTR!

Great recap! Loved the pictures.

I will continue to follow your PTR to see if you end up going in September, etc.

Have a marvelous trip to Germany. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! The German report is coming up soon on the PTR, as well as some possible news on the September trip.

What a FUN re-cap!! A fabulous TR of a great trip - thanks for sharing! :cheer2:

And, have a great trip to Germany!
Thank you! We had a great time, can't wait to share the trip on my PTR!

Love the wrap up and have enjoyed reading along :thumbsup2

Looking forward to the next one!
Thanks Tanz! Thanks for reading along with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter