It's Friday Night! What Are You Doing?

hereyago

Miss My Boy Nubbs
I just wolfed down some cookies I made (ok, I cheated they were the ready to bake).
I am on the Dis and my dd who is at her df's house just sent me a pic of her toddler learning how to open baby gate, then another pic of toddler trying to put it back.lol

What say you?

Weekends aren't *my* weekend, so I'm just watching TV, having a glass of wine, and getting ready for bed soon.

DH and oldest DD are at work so I treated the younger two to kid's meals rather than cook. This means I also treated myself to a Big Mac + Med Fries so I'm currently getting extra steps in to get myself back into a calorie deficit. Only 134 cals/2000ish steps to go!

Cleaned the house, so I'm rewarding myself with tea and chocolate, "watching" Dateline with DH, who is already snoring away

Unwinding,grabbing a big cup of water with my Girl Scout cookies, then going to bed. Tomorrow is 36th annual Sertoma Chili cookoff and ~7-8K people will attend. 6th year volunteering (3rd as aisle ambassador). Ton of fun and ton of worK!

Working tomorrow so tommow night is my " Friday" night. Just watching a bit of TV and then off to bed.

Last edited:
Friday night is long gone. But right now, I've just made granola for the first time, it smells divine and I'm hoping I don't stuff it up like get distracted by DIS and burn it.

Tonight, I think I might watch Season 2 of TWD and count the different types of animals in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter