Its been a long time since I have posted...

Sir-Mickey

Earning My Ears
My name is Brian Varley, I used to moderate the Teen Disney board a long time ago but grew up and started going to college which had strayed me away from having the time to be on this site. My Father was Robert A. Varley your beloved Bawb from the podcast. I wanted to post a thank you for the incredible amount of support you guys showed towards my family in our time of loss. I also want to apologize for how long it took for me to be able to post this message. I recently got a tattoo in honor of my dad and I wanted to share it with you.

firsttattoo.jpg

Again Thanks so much for all your support and love. This community is amazing and look foward to being active on these boards. Its weird I have been to Disney more times in the past 2 months than the past three years. You take things for granted in life (I live in Orlando), but being in the parks makes me feel close to my Dad still.

-Brian Varley

That is such a nice tribute to your father :goodvibes

You should see if this can be moved to the DISUNPLUGGED Section so everyone sees it :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

That was very nice. Thanks for posting.

Love the tattoo

I would very much like to share your post with other Disers
so I am going to try to copy this to the DISunplugged board

Hi Brian,

What a wonderful tribute to your dad. Thank you for sharing it with us.
:hug:

Brian, what a beautiful and wonderful tribute to your Dad. I hope you realize how much he is a part of the hearts and minds of so many people who's lives he touched. Just last week I saw a banana box and of course Bawb immediately came into my mind.

I am going to move this to the Unplugged Forum. I hope that you will continue to come back and be an active member of the DIS community again. :)

Brian - I wanted to wish you all my sympathies on the loss of your father. He was a special man, and we all here thank you for sharing him with us on the podcast. Please accept my best wishes as you deal with his passing. Enjoy your memories of your father, and enjoy your time in the park.

Thank you for visiting with us. We hope it will bring you some happy times. Be sure to join us for a chat on Wednesdays. It's always a barrel of laughs. :)

That's a great tattoo. Hope everything is getting better. Everyone is here if you need support.

OH PHOOEY! Brian I didn't realize when I moved this that you had not completed your registration and won't be able to respond. Please post again on the Welcome Board so I can help you to complete your registration.

Great tatoo tribute to your Dad. Thanks for sharing your tatoo.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing your beautiful and special way of remembering your dad. Your tattoo is beautiful!!!!:thumbsup2

Hi Brian, Love your tattoo, thanks so much for sharing, it's nice that the parks reminds you of your father. I'm sure he is proud up there of the wonderful family he have. Lots of love, hugs and pixie dust!

I posted this earlier, but although I'm still subscribed, my post disappeared!

It's so nice to see you again, Brian! I enjoyed meeting you last December, and had a lot of fun goofing with you and your dad.

I think Bawb would love the tattoo...after he was done yelling at you for getting a tattoo in the first place! I'm sure you have some wonderful Fenway memories shared with your father.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter