• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's been 549 days but we are finally home! ~ an August '21 birthday celebration! New PTR link 01/02

I am sure it created memories that you'll hold on to forever. Will you eventually do similar trips with the twins?
I really hope so... there certainly have been hints dropped by me.
That's not too bad when compared to what you budgeted. And with drinks and tips included in that, I guess I thought it would be more.
I was pleased how well we did considering our beverage consumption at GP!
Thank you for writing this report! It was so fun to follow along. You have made me put Geyser Point at the top of my Must Try lists for my next trip, and I'm actually even considering staying at Wilderness Lodge!
You will LOVE Geyser Point , Alexis! And I can see Wilderness Lodge being such a good fit for your family. :)

I agree...I really do not always want appetizers and desserts...and often prefer to get just an appetizer as my main...and lots of snacks...I wish they had some kind of unlimited snack plan lol
I could happily snack my way through Disney. So many good options!
I love kids meals at WDW. They are the perfect size and good value. I wish they had more of them with more variety, that's my only complaint.
They really are. I like the finger food samplers that come with cheese, crackers and fruit. They are a perfect light meal.
Man...really hoping this is still the case when we fly home this week!! Terrified of what the airport will be like on our return!!
Where are you getting your tests to fly home? Just make sure you have everything loaded to ArriveCan and you will be golden. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!
Oh? What happened?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thanks for sharing your trip! I am glad I found it!
Thanks for reading along and commenting! I was happy to have you here. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter