It's 45 degrees (F) now, in Cape Canaveral!

Minnie*Mouse

Mouseketeer
That's cold! I'm worried, we will be sailing on Feb. 2 - 6 and then spending 4 days in WDW! What kind of weather should I expect? I don't know what to pack now!

Someone who's been during the beginning of Feb., please help me!

Don't want New England weather in Florida!

M*M:(

We've been to Florida in late January. When we were there it was in the upper 70s low 80s the whole time. I think it's just the luck of the draw.

Good luck.

woke up to low 40's today here in Boca....brrrrrrrrrrrr...you'd think it was the arctic the way people were dressed...

In the early mornings it will be in the 40's, but in the day time I am expecting (due to I am going anytime now) about the mid 60's to the 70's. Last year at this time it was warm in the 80's. When I pack for our vacation (I normally OVERPACK) I pack winter and summer clothes for this time period. In the early morning I normally go out in winter attire and then by mid morning I am taking some of my layers off due to it warmed up.

M*M

We are on the DVC member cruise with you and I hope it warms up. When we were at WDW in mid-December we had mornings in the mid-40's. It did warm up some. I think going with layers will be best. We went from jackets, sweats, and t-shirts in the morning, to t-shirts with sweatshirts around our waist mid-day, and then all three layers at night again.

That's cold! I'm worried, we will be sailing on Feb. 2 - 6 and then spending 4 days in WDW! What kind of weather should I expect? I don't know what to pack now!

The weather in the Orlando area can be erratic in February, but to us it is always an improvement over what we have here in NH. (And boy, let me tell you, today I wish I was in FL - we have about 15 inches of new snow on top of the 15-20 we've gotten since Christmas!)

We've been in FL and had it be as high as 90 and as low as 50 (daytime) in February. I would not pack until just a couple of days before after checking the local weather.

And the weather was quite warm... Low 80's. We had a beautiful week! Only one day did we have any rain... and that was not a soaking rain at all!

although it is cold in the morning, it usually warms up to high 60's, low 70's by mid day.

We live in Clearwater, Florida so the weather is basically the same. I would bring a some clothes for each type of weather. For it to be below 50 for the low, is below normal for the weather here. We have had quite a few cold fronts this winter, (like today) and lots of rain also. More than likely it will warm up during the day though where you won't need a lot of warm clothes.

The average high in Feb is 73 and the avg. low is 52.

Travis

It is chilly and breezy this morning but not a cloud in the sky over here on the East coast.Have had a lot of rain over the last month.You have to be flexible this time of year. Like others have mentioned It could be in the 70s and a quick cold front could blow through just like yesterday and be ready to put on a coat.

mcnuss -- I hear you! DH just spent two hours of quality time with the snowblower this morning!

We were at WDW the 1st week of Feb 2002 -- weather was great -- mid 70's each day. Of course, look what I'm comparing it too!

Originally posted by joyful1nh
mcnuss -- I hear you! DH just spent two hours of quality time with the snowblower this morning!

kyleico.gif
stanico.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter