X-rays hurt SO bad
made my move my arm all around
got ace wraps & a sling

orthopedic surgeon today
pink cast
& nearly fainted

they say that often happend after people get casts :confused3

my mom was doing insurance papers or something after i got my cast

and i was standing there and felt like i could NOT stand so i told my mom i was going into the waiting room so i could sit.

im sitting there and start to feel like im going to vomit
then i got hott
like really horribly hott.

i start sweating bullets , i take off my sling because its too hot.

then i got SO cold cause of the sweat
but i was still hot on the inside
the room was spinning & i saww flashingg lightss
so my mom comes into the waiting room im sprawled almost off my chair im all sweaty and lost all my color .

the nurses were so nice and put my feet up on a chaur and gave me water & rice cakess :goodvibes

its all good right now :]

sorry its long , but appriciate the length.

it is really not easy to type with one hand !
:cutie:

wow. falling on your elbow would hurt REALLY bad.
at cheerleading once we were doing a stunt. we were tossing a girl and she forgot to cross her arms in front f her chest and smacked me in my eye when i went to catch her. and that HURT.
falling on your elbow and breaking your arm would hurt wayy worse(i assume)
well at least you can have all your friends sign your awesome new pink cast :]

Ouch Katie! I heard you can stick some baby powder under the cast to help the itching. See, this is what I like about breaking my leg DURING surgery, they fix it then and I don't have a cast! :p

Sorry though, that sounds super painful. Did you get a pain killer by any chance? (Popular ones are Morphine, Dilaudid, Vicoden, and Percocet). I've had all of them for my collarbone and knee and they all make me nauseaus. I get nauseatied, I vomit, I get hot and sweaty bullet, I need to lay down.

OUCH!
Feel better!

When I broke my wrist, it itched soooooooo bad!
But, whatever you do. DON'T stick a pen in there. I did, and I, stupidly, left the cap on. And the cap got stuck in there. D:
I got it out, thankfully.

1.) Shame on your bases/spotters for not catching you!
2.) :hug: Breaking anything majorly sucksss, especially when it's with your arms/hands!
3.) Have you ever broken anything before?! If not, IMO you should wait till about a week or 2 before you get your cast off for people to sign it! That way it's not all..dirty and you can enjoy your pink cast :D
4.) Enjoy having people hold you books ;)

Thanks guys :D

Sonya, yes i am taking vicoden every four hours.

& Alyssa dont shame my bases , they feel SO bad !

Also i didnt fall on my elbow i landed like on my hands or like hands in front of me & my elbow like twisted or something.

I heard the snap / pop and layed there squeezing my elbow.

Worst part is , my coach was standing right in front of me cause she had just made an adjustment & she moved outta the way as i fell forward !

Awwwww Katie I am so sorry to here that. That must have killer hurt. I hope that it heals quickly and you will be back to cheering ASAP.

Be careful about going to school on Vicoden, it's illegal in PA. You're in PA right? This year it was really tough for me, ibuprofen didn't help my knee but I couldn't take Dilaudid.

Be careful about going to school on Vicoden, it's illegal in PA. You're in PA right? This year it was really tough for me, ibuprofen didn't help my knee but I couldn't take Dilaudid.

Really?
Well i havent gone to school since monday & my mom doesnt want to let me go until friday:eek:

I stopped taking vicoden because the doc said its highley addicting.
cause thats like me? :rolleyes:
Haha.

Haha every time someone talks about vicoden, all I can think about is House.[the show, and he is addicted to it]

but I am really sorry about breaking your arm. I broke my ankle in two places a couple years ago and that was not fun at all. I couldn't work the crutches, so like the whole first week I fell ALL the time. Then after a while my friends would steal my cruches and stand like five feet away and be like "just a few more steps, you can do it!" :rotfl: friends are the best sometimes......:rolleyes:

but I am really sorry about breaking your arm. I broke my ankle in two places a couple years ago and that was not fun at all. I couldn't work the crutches, so like the whole first week I fell ALL the time. Then after a while my friends would steal my cruches and stand like five feet away and be like "just a few more steps, you can do it!" :rotfl: friends are the best sometimes......:rolleyes:

It's only addicting if you take it every hour on the hour for days.

OMGosh I totally know what you mean. After my biopsy I couldn't walk, and I'd never used crutches before. The pain!! Then, after I came home from my knee replacement I didn't know how to use my walker. I fell on my knee and it hurt like a *****!

Haha every time someone talks about vicoden, all I can think about is House.[the show, and he is addicted to it]

Me too! And i think about all my health problems last year. Vicoden makes me really sick.

But Katie I hope you start feeling better. That would suck to break your elbow. One of my football players broke his elbow 8 weeks ago and he is just now starting to play again. But he said that it didnt hurt very much after the 4th week. So maybe you will start feeling better really soon?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter