It was supposed to be a springbreak trip but Christmas is better!! DECEMBER 2015!!

Uggh... So I have been an unwilling stay at home mom since I graduated college last year (couldn't seem to find a position that worked for our family)...well that all changed this week I was offered a position (not in my preferred field) but one that has a great salary and benefits but most importantly the right hours, my issue has always been that DD & DS attend private schools with no bus transportation, DD's school does not even provide bus transportation to sporting events so getting the right hours in important as DH's hours are all over the place and he's always on call... so how does this pertain to Disney well...I did my employment paperwork yesterday and due to training and the project I will be working on I had to sign an agreement that I would not take a vacation (other than the 2-day's I have to in June for DD to crown her NAM successor) for one year....ughhhh so Disney is now on hold, I'm so sad but we decided to simply move our trip to thanksgiving 2016. I'm Soooo Sad but so excited for this opportunity!!! Now I just have to break the news to DD & DS they are not going to be very happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter