It Takes Two, Baby; a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report *NEW dining report!*

That's a great picture of you and Zilly. I really like your shirt too.
I'm glad you got to ride 7DMT so much fun.
I didn't know LTT brought back there old menu that's great.
You're salad looked really good and so did that dessert.
Oh my French kissing the railing :crazy2: :rotfl:
The sites you see at Disney :goodvibes
We saw the cabins in March by mistake we were coming back from HS and got on the bus for CR. I didn't realize they shared with WL and thought I got on the wrong bus :rolleyes1
We decided to do some exploring and the cabins do look nice.
After our side trip we took a cab over to CR would have taken the boat but we had dinner reservations and needed to get there quickly.

You and Steve ordered exactly what Bill and I ordered at our LTT lunch in 2015! I really enjoyed the salad but should have asked for my dressing on the side as mine was a little overdressed. Your salad looks so fresh and crisp! If Bill could have licked the plate clean for that Pot Roast I think he would have. Curious question on the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake... are there nuts in the sauce? When I ate there the chef told me it wouldn't be safe for me due to my anaphylactic nut allergies and I was so sad! I do bow down to your dessert eating abilities and would have totally made the same choice of dessert over appie. Also love that you can get adult bevs at LTT now. Hurray!

I found it AND I'm already all caught up! :thumbsup2
I am very impressed you read both reports so quickly!

I was seriously :rotfl: when I read this! :laughing:
I regret not using that as the title lol, but I was thinking I might get a DisBoard infraction :ssst:

The amazing views are nice, but definitely not a necessity for having a fabulous trip :-)
Exactly. We've just been lucky and spoiled by great views on our last few trips, usually involving fireworks. I went in not expecting anything fabulous so I wasn't really disappointed, just not "wowed" at all. But I can certainly think of many less pleasant things to see outside ones window!

I've had some pretty terrible views at WDW before but I've never really paid up to stay in a room with a view so I get what I pay for.
We've never paid to stay in a room with a view either, we've just lucked out. When we rented points at AKV last year we rented a pool view b/c that's what was available and we loved the view, but otherwise we're always standard. However standard at WL last Aug. meant view of the castle and Wishes, and standard view at BC and BW for us a few times has meant fireworks views also. We're really not in the room enough to care what we see but it's a nice perk when it happens!

Geyser point looks pretty cool. That view is a reason to go. I will visit WL one day. I keep saying that but I never get the chance to.
You've never been to WL :scared1: You need to get over there! It's beautiful and so calming :cloud9: I'm so happy with the addition of Geyser Point too, I love having somewhere outside to hang after a day at the parks and in that case, the nice view is a big plus!

I miss that beautiful blue sky but thanks to some great rates from SW and a little creative planning Kathy and I are headed down in 33 days :woohoo:
I thought that was a fairly new ticker, yay!!! So what exactly are your dates? I believe today we're at 27 days so I bet we're just missing you again :(

I can't believe I am just now finding this! Great report so far and I'm glad I can read right through your &?@*<% and ________ without skipping a beat
Hello and :welcome: You probably couldn't find it because I don't have the link in my signature, since I'm a dork and keep forgetting how to add new reports :o I'll probably end up adding it when I'm all finished with it lol. But I'm glad you're here now!

This is a good picture of you!! And the horse is beautiful, too!
Aw, thank you! I think I look......strange :crazy: He is a good looking horse, and I wouldn't have paid any attention to his name if it weren't for the TA in my agency who LOVES him and always talks about him. Inside the trolley, up front, there's a little sign that tells you the horse's name which is how I knew it was him :) If you happen to see the trolley out and ready to start loading you should try to ride, whether next month or in Oct. with your mom. So simple but something so classic Disney. I loved it!

We cancelled in December for the same reason. I'm glad the menu is back the way it was...I might add this in for October. I haven't been since it was a character meal, but it always stuck with me and I've been wanting to go back!!
I never went when it was a character meal but I wish I did! Actually I wish they'd do that again b/c everyone who did do it back then says great things about it.

Reports like yours is why I had to start my PTR by saying I will be changing my plans. Your LTT review makes me want to eat there. I want gooey toffee!
:laughing: That's the danger in reading dining reports! That, and adding an additional 3 weeks to your trip just to eat at all the places you add to your list!

That's a great picture of you and Zilly. I really like your shirt too.
:thanks: on both counts, Tammy! Shirt is from Hot Topic, my go-to place for Disney clothes since I get a headache searching all the Etsy sites.

Oh my French kissing the railing :crazy2: :rotfl:
The sites you see at Disney :goodvibes
I was looking off into space and all of a sudden Steve whispers to me "watch this kid, he's totally licking the railing. Like open mouth kissing it". The best part was his mom had an ice cream she was sharing with him, so she'd like the ice cream, he'd lick the railing while she wasn't looking; he'd lick the ice cream, then she'd like the ice cream again. So in reality she was licking the railing, too!!!

We saw the cabins in March by mistake we were coming back from HS and got on the bus for CR. I didn't realize they shared with WL and thought I got on the wrong bus :rolleyes1
We decided to do some exploring and the cabins do look nice.
LOL! You guys should totally go back and explore some more sometime! Oh and I think Steve can relate to taking the wrong bus after his Thanksgiving day fiasco getting from BC to FW via MK with the WL detour :rotfl2:

You and Steve ordered exactly what Bill and I ordered at our LTT lunch in 2015!
Great minds think alike!

Curious question on the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake... are there nuts in the sauce? When I ate there the chef told me it wouldn't be safe for me due to my anaphylactic nut allergies and I was so sad!
Not that I remember at all. No nuts. On top is simply the crumbled Heath bars, and as far as I know there aren't nuts in a Heath bar? So unless it's b/c Heath bars are maybe made on equipment with other foods that are made with nuts? That's my first thought. That stinks :(

Also love that you can get adult bevs at LTT now. Hurray!
I KNOW!!! I love that. Not because I need to walk around the park with a drink or because I have to drink in each park, but we do like to have a drink with our meals. Especially when we're with each other and not the kids. Plus when you think about it in this case, Steve's Sam Adams goes with the colonial theme and my Mimosa has healthy OJ so went with my salad theme, so really we HAD to get those beverages :rolleyes1

I thought that was a fairly new ticker, yay!!! So what exactly are your dates? I believe today we're at 27 days so I bet we're just missing you again :(

:thanks: on both counts, Tammy! Shirt is from Hot Topic, my go-to place for Disney clothes since I get a headache searching all the Etsy sites.

I was looking off into space and all of a sudden Steve whispers to me "watch this kid, he's totally licking the railing. Like open mouth kissing it". The best part was his mom had an ice cream she was sharing with him, so she'd like the ice cream, he'd lick the railing while she wasn't looking; he'd lick the ice cream, then she'd like the ice cream again. So in reality she was licking the railing, too!!!

LOL! You guys should totally go back and explore some more sometime! Oh and I think Steve can relate to taking the wrong bus after his Thanksgiving day fiasco getting from BC to FW via MK with the WL detour :rotfl2:

The first thing I did after confirming our dates was to see if we overlapped but sadly we don't. Kathy was the catalyst after hearing about BB8 and Starlord and Baby Groot I know you're like who???
She's a huge SW and Marvel fan then I thought about Pandora and how much we enjoyed F&G. My only dilemma was work because I take 10 days in March and November plus moving her back and forth to college I wasn't sure I could take the time off. Fortunately I was able to take a couple days leading into Memorial Day. We were going to leave 5/25 then I checked SW and could get 65.00 flights so now we're there 5/24-5/29.

Yes your shirt is really cute I have to check out Hot Topic.

Oh no licking the ice cream and the railing :crazy2:

Yes I thought of Steve when we had our unexpected trip to WL :rotfl:
This was the first resort we stayed as a family so it has a special spot for us :goodvibes

but I hadn't thought about yesterday - the passholder entrance! What a breeze, and we pretty much used those entrances for the rest of our stay.
We totally used these on our February trip too. So convenient and they even let my brother come along with us despite him not having an AP.

The little boy belonging to the family in front of us was full on french kissing the railing while we were waiting :crazy2: :crazy2: :faint: so that was fun to watch.
:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: We saw some little girl doing this on a bus one time and Casey couldn't believe what she was doing. Then fast forward to later that day and I see my kid trying to stick out her tongue out on the pole. Thankfully we stopped her in time, but yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!

I can't believe in all my trips I never knew exactly where it was! But that's the fun right, always finding something new.
Hook a girl up. Where is this???? I don't think we've ever come by it either

riginally we had no lunch ADR but while we were getting ready in the morning Steve asked what we were doing for lunch, and when I told him "?" he informed me he needed a TS meal. So we booked a 12:30 ADR around 8:15 that morning.
Ah, a girl after my own non-planning heart!

Our table was right under a picture of Thomas Jefferson so I quickly looked around the room to see if they also had pictures of his many illegitimate children but as usual, they get no respect.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Poor children

Steve and I both opted to order from the A La Carte menu which had been recently added back:

So glad they brought the regular menu back or at least part of it. I have zero interest in the thanksgiving feast.

This is a perfect salad. The chicken was grilled just how I like it, which means not charred too much. The dressing has a light, sweet taste and there wasn't too much or too little of it. I managed to eat about 2/3 of this!
Oh yum, love this salad. One of my favs.

In the immortal words of Sally Fields, let me just say "YES! YES! YES!" This dessert is pretty much perfect. I love those big huge chocolate chip cookies covered in ice cream that you get in some restaurants and this kind of reminded me of that only better because the cake is delicious and you get TOFFEE. GOOEY TOFFEE. Inside and then those crumbled pieces of what I assume are Heath bars or some Disney equivalent. Steve tried literally 2 bites and I at the rest. All of it. Yes I did.
Disney dessert perfection. But if they are going to serve it in a skillet least they could do is make it skillet sized!!!!!

We decided to head back to the room for a bit before our evening park switch so we took the boat once more. I snapped some pictures of the WL cabins being worked on; in this one you can see pretty well the outdoor stone fireplace on each cabin:

Wow, these are really coming along nicely. Love the look of them. Totally looks like my inlaws cabin in WV

IMG_5523_zpsimgqy6zw.jpg
Where is this? Amazing, how you can go over and over and not see things!

So we booked a 12:30 ADR around 8:15 that morning.
Awesome!

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: We saw some little girl doing this on a bus one time and Casey couldn't believe what she was doing. Then fast forward to later that day and I see my kid trying to stick out her tongue out on the pole. Thankfully we stopped her in time, but yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!
Ha! Sadly, Gwen has rubbed her mouth on the railing in the middle of Rockefeller Center and Christmas time AND then again on a subway pole in NYC!!!!! I can't tell you how many time I said not to and yet she still did... :rolleyes1

Liberty Tree Tavern does not appeal to me at all except for that dessert! Looks so good!

I explained to our driver that I have a fellow TA who visits Tri-Circle D Ranch very often as she's an avid horse lover and that Zilly is her favorite, and Zilly happened to be pulling the trolley that day so I wanted a picture with him:

Inside the trolley, up front, there's a little sign that tells you the horse's name which is how I knew it was him :) If you happen to see the trolley out and ready to start loading you should try to ride, whether next month or in Oct. with your mom. So simple but something so classic Disney. I loved it!

That was really lucky to get a ride on the trolley. We've never managed to be at the right place at the right time do this. That was nice that you could get a picture of Zilly for your TA friend. I bet she was jealous. ;)

Your colony salad looks good but enormous! That is a lot of chicken. We had cancelled our LTT reservations for at least two trips, maybe three, when they changed their menu. Even though they didn't bring back the turkey dinner, we are going there in May. I like the pot roast and my husband likes the fish and chips. And we always leave room for Ooey Gooey Toffee cake. :)

YUM!!! The Ooey Gooey Toffee cake looks out-of-this-world amazing!!! I have an ADR with @chunkymonkey in August and am counting the days until I get to feast my eyes and tastebuds on that baby! Wow, the WL cabins have come a long way since I saw them on my trips to WL in January!

And why are my legs so damn white lol?

I'm always so pale :rotfl: the Florida sun really emphasizes it.

I can't believe in all my trips I never knew exactly where it was!

I didn't either1

I skipped the app, ate my salad and dug in to the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake: Vanilla Cake with Gooey Toffee filling, Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream, which had recently begun being served in this awesome period-appropriate skillet:

That looks so good! One day we're going to go there.

Wow, your LTT meal looks fabulous! Gonna have to add that to my list. I had put it on for Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake but then all the menu changes scared me away. If the a la carte option is back for good at lunch I think I will put it back on the list :thumbsup2

I'm glad the ala carte menu is back at LTT, I hope it stays! It's on our list for September. I swear, right after I showed it and the menu to my fiance, they changed it. And when our ADR date came around, he still wanted to eat there. I was less convinced, mainly because I did not want another expensive AYCE meal when I knew I wouldn't eat much, but I booked it. This made me very happy lol.

I've been lurking here, I'm just a bad commenter! I keep thinking I should start a PTR for our honeymoon... Also I messed up our chance to do Flower and Garden festival, and this would have been the year because we got APs, so I must live vicariously through you!

Yes, I'm behind. My motto these days! o_O

These views certainly weren't terrible at all, especially looking left and right. However I wasn't awed by them.
I was going to say the same. The one to the left was nice except for the scaffolding, which I hear is now down!

walked out to Geyser Point to check it out
Yay!

Speaking of evening, while I did not take a picture of the breakfast menu I did take a picture of this menu:

41 days! And that crab cake sandwich will be mine! Along with a Cascadia Sangria...and a maybe a Black Cherry Mule...and maybe a Huckleberry Punch...along with a few others from the Lounge! :drinking1

I don't know if I can stress this enough, but the views from the lounge are gorgeous, especially on a beautiful day.
OMG, I simply am dying in anticipation! So looking forward to this.

Here is the temporary self-serve area set up in Territory Lounge where you can get your coffee, tea, bagels, pastries:
Thank you for posting. Though I am not sure we will actually make it in there...it's good to know the options.

I did take a picture of the back of Steve's coffee cup since I didn't remember the cups saying this on our trip last Nov:

Love it! Apparently they have complimentary coffee and juices in the BRV lobby! I wonder if they have these cups there.

Steve was and told me the woman was beginning to argue with the CM because she wanted a Bloody Mary and the CM said they couldn't serve alcohol before 11 :confused3 Now my 2nd thought was, "that's weird, because there are plenty of restaurants on property that serve Bloody Mary's at breakfast as well as Mimosa's".
Yeh, that is weird.

But my first thought before turning to look at the woman was, "OMG! Kari @kastoney didn't tell me she was coming this week!!" :drinking:
:rotfl2:

Anyway mad lady and her friends finally walked out. Her friend suggested they head to the Wave but angry bird commented, "No, the Wave sucks". Hopefully she found her BM because obviously she needed one!
Most definitely, she did. LOL

we boarded the boat to MK. This is probably Steve's favorite part of staying at the Wilderness Lodge and I think it's pretty awesome, too.
I am so looking forward to this!

the passholder entrance
And this...in 2019....haha. Actually for every trip after this one, bc I figure its best to get APs and plan two years trips within the same AP use year, so I might as well just keep doing it. Fuzzy Disney math for the win!

As soon as we hit Main St. we saw the trolley and it was the perfect timing as they had just pulled to a stop and were loading up with guests so we jumped on for our first ever ride!
Nice!

so I wanted a picture with him:

Nice photo! And nice outfit! :)

The little boy belonging to the family in front of us was full on french kissing the railing while we were waiting :crazy2: :crazy2: :faint: so that was fun to watch.
Okay, stop talking bad about Will.....lol. J/K but I swear, I see him doing this. I'll then have to wash his mouth out with soap...haha.

But THEN, like 5 days before THIS trip, they put all that good stuff back on the menu!
I read this! Very nice!

hey also have a table set up with coloring sheets and crayons for the kids. Today however there were about 5 adults coloring and I SO wanted to join them! Actually I wanted to take a stack of the coloring sheets and shove them in my purse, but alas my purse was too small. Otherwise I totally would have taken them and colored on the plane home :D
:rotfl2:

Our table was right under a picture of Thomas Jefferson so I quickly looked around the room to see if they also had pictures of his many illegitimate children but as usual, they get no respect.
:lmao:

I got the Colony Salad: Grilled Chicken, Washington Apples, Sweet Pecans, Applewood-smoked Cheddar, and Dried Cranberries tossed with Field Greens in a Honey Shallot Vinaigrette:
OMG, this looks so delicious!

Steve ordered Our Tavern Keeper's Favorite: Pot Roast served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables:
This looks good, as well.

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake: Vanilla Cake with Gooey Toffee filling, Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream,
Drooling over here....

I enjoyed this meal so much I'm currently debating eating here again next month.
Well, I'm sold. It's officially going on the 2019 list...and then I can get alcohol in MK!! Oh, and my DH is a huge American History buff, so he will enjoy that aspect, as well.

I found a HM tank top in Momento Mori that I loved but they didn't have my size so I asked the nice CM there if they had it anywhere in the park. He said they only sell HM merch there.
Boo hiss!

I snapped some pictures of the WL cabins being worked on; in this one you can see pretty well the outdoor stone fireplace on each cabin:
I would love to stay here one day...but it will only happen if I win the lottery. I'll invite you then, okay? :)

Okay, so like @kastoney, my 5 year old is looking on and he said he wanted me to post some fish and other emojis for you...lol.

So here ya go:

:fish::laundy::moped::flower1:pixiedust::welcome:

And he wants to type something:

E5 ajp aaron

Thanks, in advance, for allowing him to do this on your TR...LOL.

Hi! I was catching up on your Nov DR and found out about this one. I'm late to the party but joining in!

I love the pics of WL :thumbsup2. It is really a beautiful resort and that boat ride to MK is so convenient and serene. LTT lunch looks delish. That pot roast and chicken salad looks so good. If we get to eat there on our next trip, that dessert won't be shared by any means, just sayin' :laughing:

Kathy was the catalyst after hearing about BB8 and Starlord and Baby Groot I know you're like who???
I actually DO know who they all are! Really even someone who isn't a SW fan has to know who BB8 is if they're a Disney fan. And my kids loved the first Guardians movie, and a few years ago I had to buy Guardians toys for them and their friends so I had to learn the character names :)

We were going to leave 5/25 then I checked SW and could get 65.00 flights so now we're there 5/24-5/29.
Awesome price!

Yes your shirt is really cute I have to check out Hot Topic.
Definitely do. I have an order on the way for our May trip and I still have some Hot cash (like Kohl's cash) to spend before the end of the month :thumbsup2

We totally used these on our February trip too. So convenient and they even let my brother come along with us despite him not having an AP.
Good to hear about your brother, I was wondering if we could use those entrance when the kids are with us since they don't have AP's. I heard mixed experiences.

Then fast forward to later that day and I see my kid trying to stick out her tongue out on the pole. Thankfully we stopped her in time, but yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!
:rotfl2:I'm sure if I thought real hard I could come up with something gross my kids did when they were younger. They certainly do gross things now!

Hook a girl up. Where is this???? I don't think we've ever come by it either
It is...........I'm so bad giving directions. If you go on the walkway on the side of the castle, like you were going to Merida's meet? So kind of walking towards Tomorrowland. Back there. Somewhere. Now I need to make sure I can find it again so I'll be looking next month..............

So glad they brought the regular menu back or at least part of it. I have zero interest in the thanksgiving feast.
Neither do we, that's why we cancelled in Nov. I'm actually pretty anxious to eat there again!

Disney dessert perfection. But if they are going to serve it in a skillet least they could do is make it skillet sized!!!!!
Ooh, I like that idea! And I nice skillet sized adult beverage to go with it :drinking1

Wow, these are really coming along nicely. Love the look of them. Totally looks like my inlaws cabin in WV
Every time you mentioned WV, I immediately start singing John Denver's song in my head :P "Take me home...........country road.................to the place.........that I love............." Mind you I'm not a John Denver fan. Seriously.

I love WL. It is most definitely my fav deluxe!!!!
Me too! At least of all the deluxes we've stayed at so far. Still have a couple more to go but I think WL will remain #1

Where is this? Amazing, how you can go over and over and not see things!
Right? But so cool that you CAN go so often and still see new things :goodvibes I gave directions best I can up above to Kari so hopefully you guys can find it. I'm SO bad at directions but I know in my head where it is, just not how to tell someone how to get there :teacher: I'm going to find it again next month and put directions in my notes this time!

Sadly, Gwen has rubbed her mouth on the railing in the middle of Rockefeller Center and Christmas time AND then again on a subway pole in NYC!!!!! I can't tell you how many time I said not to and yet she still did... :rolleyes1
:crazy2: :rotfl2:Like I also said above, I'm sure my kids did gross things when they were little! Ricky used to put everything in his mouth and I mean EVERYTHING. So some of those germs had to be just as bad as NYC!

Liberty Tree Tavern does not appeal to me at all except for that dessert! Looks so good!
How about an appetizer? Then you could go for an app and dessert!

That was really lucky to get a ride on the trolley. We've never managed to be at the right place at the right time do this.
I think we've only seen the trolley once before and it was full of people already. Definitely a nice "surprise" :goodvibes

Your colony salad looks good but enormous! That is a lot of chicken
That salad is huge! I probably ate about half? But it's so good, the chicken too and lots of times it can be dry or funny tasting on salads. It has all the right ingredients in it to make it a bit sweet, too and the dressing was spot on

YUM!!! The Ooey Gooey Toffee cake looks out-of-this-world amazing!!!
It is! The only restaurant dessert that I think I like even more is the almond-crusted cheesecake at Narcoossee's. Now keep in mind restaurant desserts are totally separate from favorite snacks, which are a whole other category lol!

I have an ADR with @chunkymonkey in August and am counting the days until I get to feast my eyes and tastebuds on that baby!
So cool you guys are eating together! I'm hoping to meet up with @chunkymonkey and her DH next month :thumbsup2

That looks so good! One day we're going to go there.
Um, why don't you just plan another trip? That doesn't seem to be too hard for you :rotfl:

I had put it on for Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake but then all the menu changes scared me away. If the a la carte option is back for good at lunch I think I will put it back on the list :thumbsup2
The main reason I wanted to go in Nov. was for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake and I was so disappointed when the rest of the menu changed. I'm willing to bet it's changed back for good; I think too many people were upset when they changed it and that's why they changed it back.

I'm glad the ala carte menu is back at LTT, I hope it stays! It's on our list for September.
I'm almost 100% positive it'll stay! Like I said above to Melinda, I believe they changed it back due to complaints so therefore, they've learned not to screw around with the menu!

I've been lurking here, I'm just a bad commenter!
No your not! I know you've commented before on one of my other reports :D I'm glad you're here!

I keep thinking I should start a PTR for our honeymoon.
Oh please do! And if you do lmk, I'll most definitely read along :bride:

Also I messed up our chance to do Flower and Garden festival, and this would have been the year because we got APs, so I must live vicariously through you!
Uh-oh, how did that happen? Well no worries, more to come in this report and I'll be adding our May F&G trip as well

Yes, I'm behind. My motto these days! o_O
I know, me too :rolleyes: On others' dining reports, trip reports, PTR's................

41 days! And that crab cake sandwich will be mine! Along with a Cascadia Sangria...and a maybe a Black Cherry Mule...and maybe a Huckleberry Punch...along with a few others from the Lounge! :drinking1
Whoo-hoo! So close now!! Nice list of drinks you got there my friend :laughing: I do regret not trying the Cascadia Sangria because that looks delicious so it'll be on my list for the next time we stay there or visit.

Thank you for posting. Though I am not sure we will actually make it in there...it's good to know the options.
I haven't been staying up on when RF is supposed to reopen - still not for your trip? At least if for breakfast someone doesn't want the bigger options at GP, you know there are always bagels and pastries there.

Apparently they have complimentary coffee and juices in the BRV lobby! I wonder if they have these cups there.
Nice! Hope they keep that up!

I am so looking forward to this!
Yes you should definitely plan at least one night to sit down outside at GP. You can walk over after the boys spend some time in the pool or something so they don't mind hanging for a bit.

Nice photo! And nice outfit! :)
:thanks:

Well, I'm sold. It's officially going on the 2019 list...and then I can get alcohol in MK!! Oh, and my DH is a huge American History buff, so he will enjoy that aspect, as well.
Well if for any reason DH doesn't want to make another trip in 2019 OR doesn't want to eat there, I'll go back with you in 2019 on our girls trip!

Okay, so like @kastoney, my 5 year old is looking on and he said he wanted me to post some fish and other emojis for you...lol.

So here ya go:
Aw, love it! Tell him I said :dog2::dog2::sunny::jumping3::jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter