It Takes Two, Baby; a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report *NEW dining report!*

Hi! I was catching up on your Nov DR and found out about this one. I'm late to the party but joining in!
Hello and :welcome: to this one! I do so bad linking my new reports to my signature, so it's my fault this one was hard to find. I'm sorry :o Very glad you're here now!
I love the picture with the horse, so cute! :love:
Thanks! As silly as it sounds we really enjoyed that trolley ride. Something you can't do there everyday and a fun "new" experience :goodvibes

I love the pics of WL :thumbsup2. It is really a beautiful resort and that boat ride to MK is so convenient and serene.
It really is :cloud9: I also love AKL, it's my 2nd favorite resort so far, so I'm excited to be staying there next month but I can't help but also be a bit sad we aren't going back to WL again..........

LTT lunch looks delish. That pot roast and chicken salad looks so good. If we get to eat there on our next trip, that dessert won't be shared by any means, just sayin' :laughing:
:rotfl2: I know I said this somewhere else here on the Dis: I often get together with my friends from college and usually that involves eating. Quite often it involves eating at Cheesecake Factory and therefore, cheesecake. They always want to get a couple pieces to share between them but they know darn well that my piece is MY piece!

Um, why don't you just plan another trip? That doesn't seem to be too hard for you :rotfl:

I keep making an ADR for there and then moving it to the next trip. I was going to go in September, but now I'm thinking sometime next year :scratchin There's just so many reasons to keep going back :laughing:

As soon as we hit Main St. we saw the trolley and it was the perfect timing as they had just pulled to a stop and were loading up with guests so we jumped on for our first ever ride!
We took a ride right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A. and it was de-liteful. I loved all the people looking at us in awe, like, "how did they get to ride in there?" "Because I'm ME, guys, that's why" ;)

That's cool! I want to be YOU too! I've never ridden the trolley!

I got the Colony Salad: Grilled Chicken, Washington Apples, Sweet Pecans, Applewood-smoked Cheddar, and Dried Cranberries tossed with Field Greens in a Honey Shallot Vinaigrette:

That salad looks really good! And for me to say a salad looks good, it's got to be exceptionally good-looking. :magnify:

Steve ordered Our Tavern Keeper's Favorite: Pot Roast served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables:

Yum! That looks great too!!

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake: Vanilla Cake with Gooey Toffee filling, Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream, which had recently begun being served in this awesome period-appropriate skillet:

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this in August with @Tracy161!!

I enjoyed this meal so much I'm currently debating eating here again next month. I want to, but there are so many places I want to eat I hate to repeat so soon.

I feel the same way! I'm trying not to repeat restaurants and am trying new things this year but sometimes you can't help but want to go back to your favorites. The only exception I'm making this trip is Tiffins because it was soooo good on our last trip!

We got back to our room about 3:10 and had a small window of time to chill and change before heading to AK and our dinner at Tiffins!

Yay!! Can't wait to see this!

So cool you guys are eating together! I'm hoping to meet up with @chunkymonkey and her DH next month :thumbsup2

Yes, for sure! :disrocks:

I will let you know if I start a PTR :) I thought I was going to do that and update my wedding PJ here on the boards this week during my downtime at work, but I forgot I had to start training a new hire and it's been a crazy two days so far.

Sooo my mess up had to do with the Pandora AP previews... We bought APs because we decided to go to WDW in January to see where we're getting married and watch Illuminations from Italy (where we're having a dessert party that night), and it was cheaper than two sets of tickets. We also picked up TiW and with the 13 month AP deal, everything is good through next February. So I guess we'll have to drag ourselves back down next Jan/Feb, how terrible! But when the Pandora preview opened, my fiance sent it to me and said that was all he wanted for his (May) birthday. I wanted to look into it because my first thought was F&G! But it was a crazy day at work, and all the spots were gone by the time I was able to price out flights/hotel. :( Maybe I'll check out flights again just for the heck of it lol, but we're trying to pay off our student loans so we're trying to be budget conscious... which is hard when there are APs taunting me on my desk at home!

I haven't been staying up on when RF is supposed to reopen - still not for your trip? At least if for breakfast someone doesn't want the bigger options at GP, you know there are always bagels and pastries there.
The unofficial official word is July 17th, when CCV opens. But there are rumors of by Memorial Day...so we shall see.

Well if for any reason DH doesn't want to make another trip in 2019 OR doesn't want to eat there, I'll go back with you in 2019 on our girls trip!
Wahoo!

Aw, love it! Tell him I said :dog2::dog2::sunny::jumping3::jumping1:
I will and he'll love it!

Hi Ariane :-) I've been enjoying your report. DH and I love LTT, I've still never had the room to try the OGTC...though I've been dreaming about it for years. Thanks for your write up on Geyser Point Tavern. I was going back and forth about trying it out but you have now convinced me. So we'll be stopping there for:drinking: prior to our Christmas sleigh ride at FW in December. Waiting to see what you and Steve do next.

Hi guys! Thought I'd give you all a quick rundown of our eating plans for our May trip, which is now a mere 19 days away!! Of course it may change, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of it did. But for now here's what we have for our next short adults only trip, May 18th-22nd:
-Boma dinner
-Plaza lunch, which I'm thinking more and more we won't do
-Boma breakfast
-Homecomin' dinner
-planning to eat at HBD lounge, and of course,
-LOTS more F&G booth fun!

Tiffins and Rivers of Light
I left off with us having returned momentarily to WL to change for our dinner. We got just a bit fancied up since we were going to a signature; I know it's not necessary since they don't really hold to the dress policy but since I never have to dress up for anything at home, we like to dress a bit nicer for the signatures most of the time. I'd been wanting to try Tiffins since it opened but the kids weren't keen on it, so now was the perfect time.
Obligatory picture of the Tree of Life upon entering the park:

RoL dining packages and FP's opened in Feb. while I was in Orlando at my TA Universal training, and I jumped on my Ipad and booked the RoL dining package right away without even searching for a FP. It was easier, as I knew I wanted to eat at Tiffins. Our reservation was for 5:40 and the show at 8:45. We arrived at 5:30 and were told it would be a little bit of a wait, so we very happily sat in the Nomad Lounge and got a drink:
Steve's is the Snow Leopard Salvation-Snow Leopard Vodka, Belle de Brillet Pear Liqueur, Mint, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer
Mine is the Lamu Libation-Star African Rum Cruzan Banana Rum, Guava Puree, Tropical Juices, Gosling's 151 Rum Float

We both enjoyed these and after just a sip or two we were called to our table and sat under this beauty in the African room:

Very soon our server, Mark from Long Island came over. He recognized our "accents", our lack of if you ask me ;) as NY and he has relatives by us, so we had a nice conversation about LI and upstate. He then brought us over some of their bread and dipping sauce:

Just FYI, they do give you more than 2 pieces. We were hungry and dove in before I took a picture. I wasn't a huge fan of the dipping sauce but I LOVED the pomegranate focaccia bread while Steve thought it was ok. The crust has a slightly sweet taste to it and it's just a tiny bit heavier than regular focaccia. We needed to save room though because we knew we had 3 courses coming!
Starting with apps, I got the cheese selection:

The 4 cheeses included a Blue, a Goat, Feta, and a Midnight Blue Cheese. Accompaments were house made raisins, Cardamom Marcona Almonds, Manjar Blanco, and Cape Gooseberry which I think are those cute little raspberry jelly squares of deliciousness that I wanted a bag of!
The midnight blue was my favorite; it wasn't as sharp as the plain blue. The toasted almonds were delicious too! Steve's favorite was the regular blue, he liked that green stuff with it (must be Manjar Blanco even though it didn't seem to have milk in it) as he said the sweetness of it cut the sharpness of the cheese. I love how well they put these cheese boards together, I've had them in a few places in Disney and am always very pleasantly surprised at how well all the little sides go with the cheeses.
Steve opted for the Octopus as his appetizer: Marinated Grilled Octopus served with Salsify, Saffron Aioli, and Lemon-Caper Olive Oil

I've seen rave reviews of this on here and Steve felt the same; he absolutely loved it. As a non-seafood eater and someone who was once tricked into eating squid blended into a chocolate milkshake, I looked at this and went :crazy2: But I had my cheese and raspberry squares so I was happy!
Next up were our entrees and we both ordered the same thing. I knew way ahead of time what I was going with but Steve had a tough time deciding between this and 2 other offerings. In the end we were both more than happy with our decision to get the Wagyu Striploin and Braised Short Rib: with Rainbow Carrots, Roasted Peruvian Purple Potatoes, Chimichurri

I know the meat probably looks a little rare for some of you and truthfully, I normally like it less red than this, but this was like buttah. Perfect, and if it were cooked differently I don't know that it would have been as good! The potatoes also were delicious and the chimichurri sauce was just heavenly and had a nice kick to it. Steve enjoyed both meats evenly but my favorite was the wagyu beef. I would get this again in a heartbeat.
We were both pretty full when we were done but no way were we leaving with dessert. First, it comes with the dining package; second, well, I wanted dessert! I'll do Steve's first this time: he went with the Sorbet tasting, which right now is listed on the menu as being served with Kaffir Lime Syrup, Passion Fruit Curd, and crunchy Vanilla Croutons. However that night it was served with the croutons, passion fruit curd and a toasted coconut bar. The sorbet flavors were Dragon fruit (
pink) and Passion fruit (yellow):

I had no interest in this because normally I go for a dessert with either chocolate or peanut butter in it, or better -both. However I tried the coconut bar since I love coconut as well as both flavors of sorbet and they were SO good. We both thought the passion fruit was the standout.
As mentioned above chocolate is my go-to sweet, so I got the South American Chocolate Ganache: served with Caramelized Bananas and Cocoa Nib Tuile:

Look at all the yummy things on this plate! The schmear was raspberry, my favorite of the berries :D Then hiding behind the cocoa nib you have a sweet creamy semi-whipped cream atop a dark chocolaty cake-y candy bar dessert. I let Steve have the bananas because between the jelly raspberry thingy's with my cheese plate, the schmear here and the spoonfuls of dragon FRUIT and passion FRUIT sorbets, I was at my limit of fruit for the day lol.
I was questioning the furry thing that looked a little like brown lint on my plate; we couldn't figure out what it was. It was soft, like lint..........

so when Mark came back over I asked what it was. Chocolate cake! Duh! They bake the cake, crumble it and stick it on there!
So I ate it.
It was chocolate cake :thumbsup2

At some point we also refreshed our drinks. Oh, and I love this touch:

The only other Disney restaurant where I've seen the names on the napkins is Citricos and I loved it; we haven't been to all signatures though so I may be missing some.
So we LOVED our meal here, it was better than I expected it to be and we will definitely return in the future. Mark was great, gave us his recommendations in the beginning which ended up being what we ordered (the octopus, our entree and both our desserts). I also think both the restaurant and Nomad Lounge are beautifully decorated. Here are pictures of the outside door panels leading in to the lobby:

We walked out full and happy and one of us was ready for our EE fastpass! Steve wanted to digest a bit but I said no because I love EE at night. It wasn't as dark as I'd hoped by now, which was 7:30, but RoL was at 8:45 and I thought we needed to be in our seats by like, 8:20 so I wanted to get going.
Really he got his way because when we got to Everest, we found out the ride had been down for awhile so the FP line was CRAZY backed up. We ended up being on that line for 25 minutes so it was a nice shade of dark by the time we rode. I'm really only bringing EE up in this dining report to show you guys this:

I'm an Expert Trekker, who knew?
Next up was finally Rivers of Light. The show was at 8:45 and we got our seats at 8:30. By now most if not all of you have seen pictures and heard tales of getting there early, what the seating is like, etc., but I'm going to share my pictures and experience anyway. It was packed all around when we arrived but since it was just the 2 of us it wasn't hard to find a seat. We actually found an entire empty row that had a "reserved" sign on the end, so we sat there. After about 3 minutes a CM removed that sign and other latecomers sat in the row, too. The seats were fine view-wise and I can't see that any seat would have a bad view.

Here are a few pictures:

It's pretty, I'll give it that. There seem to be 2 camps: either you love love love it or think it was hyped too much. We didn't exactly think it was hyped too much but............we didn't love it. Not enough of a story and the water projections didn't come through all that clear, which was also an issue with the Jungle Book show. Not to bring up a sore subject there but I think JB: Alive with Magic had more of a story line to it :duck:
Once back at WL we ventured down to Geyser Point to enjoy the lovely evening views:

Hey, where'd my evening view pictures go??!! I swear I took some.........sorry guys. Take my word for it, it's even more beautiful at night than it is during the day. Plus there's these at night:

The pretty light blue one is my drink, the Moscato Colada: Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape Vodka and Bols Blue Curacao blended with Pina Colada mix.
Steve had the Black Cherry Lemonade: Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, fresh Lime Juice, and Grenadine topped with Sprite.

Now, I got the Moscato Colada because I love Moscato and it had the word in it lol, and I promised Renee @ArielSRL I would try it. It was ok; sweet but not a happy sweet. Kind of a flat sweet? Yeah, I know I'm not helping any of you with that description. Bottom line it didn't taste bad by any means but it didn't make me look forward to my next sip. In contrast Steve's Black Cherry Lemonade made me want to suck the whole thing down at once :drinking1which is why we switched drinks and then I ordered my own lemonade to take back up to the room. This was a very nice way to end our night, sitting down by the water with our drinks. It was pretty busy out there too and many folks were ordering food, with servers taking orders at tables and then delivering the food. Also, if we strained our necks we could see the EWP stop down by the dock but it didn't come all the way down to GP. Sadly this was the only night we spent out there and I do wish we'd gone back because it's very relaxing and there are so many more drinks on the menu I need to try!

UP NEXT: I FIND A BOTTOMLESS HEAVEN

That's cool! I want to be YOU too! I've never ridden the trolley!
LOL it was just good luck!

That salad looks really good! And for me to say a salad looks good, it's got to be exceptionally good-looking. :magnify:
I normally don't order salads out but this just had so many yummy things in it :goodvibes Plus I figured eating a salad would even out the calories I'd be consuming with that dessert!

So I guess we'll have to drag ourselves back down next Jan/Feb, how terrible!
Oh, you poor unfortunate souls.......;)

But when the Pandora preview opened, my fiance sent it to me and said that was all he wanted for his (May) birthday. I wanted to look into it because my first thought was F&G! But it was a crazy day at work, and all the spots were gone by the time I was able to price out flights/hotel. :(
Oh man, that really stinks. It did sell out in a matter of a couple hours which surprisingly was longer than many thought it would take, but if you didn't know about it and jump on like, in the first few minutes or hour it was released your chances weren't that good. I have to keep thanking @ArielSRL for giving me the heads up, because otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten a spot for the AP preview either.

The unofficial official word is July 17th, when CCV opens. But there are rumors of by Memorial Day...so we shall see.
Fingers crossed! But even if it doesn't open I know you'll be fine.

Hey, @ariane37 , you're famous! Look whose dining report made it to my recommended links at the bottom of my page :rotfl2: I don't know why, but this is just too funny to me :rotfl: I thought you'd get a kick out of it!

Why yes I am :cool1: If you send me a letter I'll mail you back an autographed picture :rotfl:

Hi Ariane :-) I've been enjoying your report
:thanks: I appreciate you reading along!

. DH and I love LTT, I've still never had the room to try the OGTC...though I've been dreaming about it for years.
That's one of the reasons I got the salad, so I'd have room for the dessert :thumbsup2

Thanks for your write up on Geyser Point Tavern. I was going back and forth about trying it out but you have now convinced me. So we'll be stopping there for:drinking: prior to our Christmas sleigh ride at FW in December.
This sound like a great plan and a really fun night. I read a TR from another DISer who did the FW sleigh ride last year and they really enjoyed it.

Hi Ariane! I am enjoying another one of you TR's. I bet you are excited to get back to WDW in a few weeks...I will be back down in 32 days (33 for Disney). YAY!!!!
So, we both have reservations at Homecomin" and I can't wait. Why are you thinking about canceling The Plaza??? We are eating there in July simply so I can have the fried green tomato sammie. I'm a sucker for those yummy tomatoes...
I really want to find time to check out Geyser Point, even if it's just to sit and enjoy an adult beverage...After all, WL is my FAV deluxe resort.:P

Oh man, that really stinks. It did sell out in a matter of a couple hours which surprisingly was longer than many thought it would take, but if you didn't know about it and jump on like, in the first few minutes or hour it was released your chances weren't that good. I have to keep thanking @ArielSRL for giving me the heads up, because otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten a spot for the AP preview either.

Yup, after it was like D'oh, it's not like a new land 6 years in the making opens every year :rotfl: On the other hand, if I had told the people I work with "Hold up, I gotta do some Disney stuff!" I would have shut down about half of our manufacturing plant... I don't think that would have gone over well with my boss. I mean, we all understand priorities in life start with Disney, but unfortunately some people haven't figured that out yet! :rotfl2:

Your Tiffin's meal looks good. I'm with you on Steve's :crazy2: We have a ROL package booked there too. I was hesitant because I'm a picky eater. I'm perfectly happy with plastic cheese ( a term I may have picked up from another Diser...).

I'm curious of what we'll think with ROL, the floats look very pretty in the pictures...

The Moscato Colada looks so good and sounds so promising. What a bummer! I'm glad that I have you and Kari to point me towards all of the good drinks though!

Oh, I did end up starting a PTR for our honeymoon trip. The link in my signature should work!

Steve opted for the Octopus as his appetizer: Marinated Grilled Octopus served with Salsify, Saffron Aioli, and Lemon-Caper Olive Oil

I've seen rave reviews of this on here and Steve felt the same; he absolutely loved it.

I'm doing the Tiffins RoL pkg this week, so I feel like this post was just for me 8-)

I'm planning to get the octopus, so I'm glad to see that Steve loved it.

In the end we were both more than happy with our decision to get the Wagyu Striploin and Braised Short Rib: with Rainbow Carrots, Roasted Peruvian Purple Potatoes, Chimichurri

This is my choice for entree, too, although part of me wants the whole fish just for the pictures and experience, lol!!

How did you ask for them to cook your steak to get it to this point? I always ask for medium, but this does look more rare than I'd like...BUT if it was so good, I won't worry about it too much.

The schmear was raspberry, my favorite of the berries

My favorite berry, too!

I think I'm going to go with the lime cheesecake here...I may have to lay down and roll myself to the RoL theater afterward.

:rotfl:Love this! Anytime I see my name on something I take a picture, too!

As a non-seafood eater and someone who was once tricked into eating squid blended into a chocolate milkshake, I looked at this and went :crazy2:

:rotfl:

In the end we were both more than happy with our decision to get the Wagyu Striploin and Braised Short Rib: with Rainbow Carrots, Roasted Peruvian Purple Potatoes, Chimichurri

That looks good!

So we decided recently that we don't really want to do TH for the package and are thinking of doing Tiffins instead! That is definitely what Josh would order, and then I would try some of it :thumbsup2 I have my eye on the pasta dish I saw in @kastoney 's DTR.

Great review on Tiffins. We had reservations there but I canceled them for an Ohana that popped up.

I am enjoying your reviews, We are going to try Tiffins in August, all the reviews I have read make me excited to try it! I would like to go back to LLT for lunch one of our trips as well. The pot roast and ooey gooey toffee cake are yummy!

We have decided on a Thanksgiving trip, we will be there 11/21-11/27. We are staying at POFQ. I think we will go to LTT on that trip.

Your Tiffins meal looks amazing! I was expecting the moscato colado to be something way more exciting. But the lemonade sounds great. We're planning a dinner at Whispering Canyon this next trip. I might need to stop by to grab one.

I really enjoyed your review of Tiffins except the Octopus :eek:
We had our ROL dining package booked there in March until I was able to get FP's. It's definitely on my list to try hopefully in November.
All your drinks looked delicious especially the ones you had at Geyser Point.

Looks like we are mind melding on Tiffins this weekend :-)

Just FYI, they do give you more than 2 pieces. We were hungry and dove in before I took a picture.
Funny as soon as I saw this I was wondering why they gave you only two pieces :P

I've seen rave reviews of this on here and Steve felt the same; he absolutely loved it. As a non-seafood eater and someone who was once tricked into eating squid blended into a chocolate milkshake, I looked at this and went :crazy2: But I had my cheese and raspberry squares so I was happy!
And it looks like Steve and us were mind melding on the octopus. We really enjoyed ours too.

I know the meat probably looks a little rare for some of you and truthfully, I normally like it less red than this, but this was like buttah. Perfect, and if it were cooked differently I don't know that it would have been as good! The potatoes also were delicious and the chimichurri sauce was just heavenly and had a nice kick to it. Steve enjoyed both meats evenly but my favorite was the wagyu beef. I would get this again in a heartbeat.
I'm suddenly having ordering envy and wishing I had tried this. That looks and sounds amazing and perfectly red in my estimation :-)

so when Mark came back over I asked what it was. Chocolate cake! Duh! They bake the cake, crumble it and stick it on there!
So I ate it.
It most definitely does look like lint. Glad you asked before sticking a potential dryer in you mouth

Apparently we are both EE famous, as I am a friendly and experienced tour guide there. Too strange both of our names aren't very common, yet they are both on EE.

It's pretty, I'll give it that. There seem to be 2 camps: either you love love love it or think it was hyped too much. We didn't exactly think it was hyped too much but............we didn't love it. Not enough of a story and the water projections didn't come through all that clear, which was also an issue with the Jungle Book show. Not to bring up a sore subject there but I think JB: Alive with Magic had more of a story line to it :duck:
I'm on the fence about doing this at all. Given that Case hated the JB show I'm thinking this is going to bore her big time.

The pretty light blue one is my drink, the Moscato Colada: Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape Vodka and Bols Blue Curacao blended with Pina Colada mix.
Steve had the Black Cherry Lemonade: Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka, Odwalla Lemonade, fresh Lime Juice, and Grenadine topped with Sprite.
WL was already my favorite resort, but with the addition of Geyser Point and being able to get some adult beverages late at night I think I love it even more :-)

You're getting so close to your next trip! So excited for you! :goodvibes PS - I'm binge-reading your "Compromise" TR and loving every minute! :thumbsup2

I had no interest in this because normally I go for a dessert with either chocolate or peanut butter in it, or better -both.
We'd get along very, very well. This is my go-to move for desserts... or just eating in general :laughing:

I've been hearing such rave reviews of Tiffins and am anxious to one day try it myself.

I have a night planned in August for ROL but I don't know that I necessarily want to traipse all the way to AK that night in order to do it, as I have plans elsewhere during the day. I'm undecided at this point as the reviews haven't necessarily wow-ed me but I'm always anxious to see "new" things at Disney so we'll see!

I started reading this yesterday but I swear my iPad (and iPhone) don't cooperate with the Dis boards anymore. I can read everything just fine, for the most part, but quoting and replying rarely work out. So I actually have to pull out the laptop and it just isn't as easy. But, I'm back to reply!

our May trip, which is now a mere 19 days away!!
Wahoo! We are at 34. Tomorrow I get to say that I am going to Disney next month!

It was easier, as I knew I wanted to eat at Tiffins.
I've heard it is a really good deal to do the package at Tiffins.

Steve's is the Snow Leopard Salvation-Snow Leopard Vodka, Belle de Brillet Pear Liqueur, Mint, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer
Mine is the Lamu Libation-Star African Rum Cruzan Banana Rum, Guava Puree, Tropical Juices, Gosling's 151 Rum Float

Both of them look and sound good! :drinking1

I LOVED the pomegranate focaccia bread while Steve thought it was ok. The crust has a slightly sweet taste to it and it's just a tiny bit heavier than regular focaccia.
Okay, so I love pomegranate and I love focaccia...I'm just not sure I would like them together. Hmmm....

I got the cheese selection:

I love me some cheese!

I normally like it less red than this, but this was like buttah.
Buttah sounds amazing! Chad and I got a rare night to ourselves last night as Will spent his second night ever with my folks - AJ does this once a week), so we had a Longhorn gift card and we just got it to go because it was easier. We were both sooo disappointed in the steaks. I got a filet and while it was tender, it was so dry and flavorless. I really was looking forward to a good steak. Maybe once I get to Disney....

However I tried the coconut bar since I love coconut as well as both flavors of sorbet and they were SO good.
Everything but the coconut sounds good. Nope, not a coconut fan.

so I got the South American Chocolate Ganache: served with Caramelized Bananas and Cocoa Nib Tuile:

Yum on everything but the bananas. Nope, not a banana fan either.

I was questioning the furry thing that looked a little like brown lint on my plate; we couldn't figure out what it was. It was soft, like lint..........

Haha.

So I ate it.
Nice! :)

I love EE at night.
Sooooooo goooooood!

:rotfl2:

It's pretty, I'll give it that. There seem to be 2 camps: either you love love love it or think it was hyped too much. We didn't exactly think it was hyped too much but............we didn't love it.
We have all had to wait so long for it. I'm sure it will be fine but it very well may be a one and done for us. But I definitely want to see it once. I've heard that it will be replaced by 2020 for the 50th.

Once back at WL we ventured down to Geyser Point to enjoy the lovely evening views:
Yay!

Hey, where'd my evening view pictures go??!! I swear I took some.........sorry guys.
#Fail....lol.

Take my word for it, it's even more beautiful at night than it is during the day. Plus there's these at night:

Yummy!

Sounds good enough.

Now, I got the Moscato Colada because I love Moscato and it had the word in it lol, and I promised Renee @ArielSRL I would try it. It was ok; sweet but not a happy sweet. Kind of a flat sweet?
And I thank you! Good to know it wasn't as good as it looks or sounds, right? I'm really looking forward to the Cascadia Sangria but is that only from the QS window?

In contrast Steve's Black Cherry Lemonade made me want to suck the whole thing down at once :drinking1which is why we switched drinks and then I ordered my own lemonade to take back up to the room.
Nice! I'm not a huge Black Cherry fan, but I am a fan of flavored lemonade drinks, so I will add it to the list to try!

Glad you finally got down there. I need to look at my schedule and see if we can get down there one night. We will be out there most days for a pool stop but I didn't plan any night time. Of course, as is customary for my DH, he has interjected his opinion (about 5 months too late) that we should have scheduled a resort day. Wow, thanks so much for your opinion several months after I asked for it. :crazy2: Granted, though, that is a pretty smart opinion for WL. I wish I had thought of it a long time ago. Oops. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter