-It Takes People To Make The Dream A Reality- DCP Summer 2018 Highlights Trip Report! (COMPLETE 6/6!)

I finally finished reading the last several updates--I was way behind!!

Thanks so much for sharing all of these wonderful experiences, even the rough ones. Your report was so raw and honest, and I love that you shared the highs and lows so openly. What an incredible experience filled with so much magic and so many memories. Looking forward to reading along on your new adventure!!! :)

That's totally fine. I definitely sped through the last of it so I didn't have much to post once I got to FL.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, it was my pleasure to share. Always love hearing your thoughts. I'm happy to know you also enjoyed the more honest documentation. I think not giving the full picture is a disservice to documenting a good portion of my life on here, even if it may not be all too magical as a short week+ trip could be. Overall though, it truly was a super magical experience and I think about it often. I'll see you over on my new DCP report lol

YIKES Timmy boy did I get behind in your TR.

This is the cutest
And this is pretty adorbs too.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiances.
Such sad goodbyes but the memories with your CA Dis Fam will live on. I'm sure that with a little time you'll make it back out to CA. Because one should follow their heart. So glad about this summers CP, how exciting. I've book marked your new TR and can't wait to see what ya got going on this summer. Tootaloo and SYRS.

YIKES Timmy boy did I get behind in your TR.

It's all good. I'm glad you found time to catch up.

This is the cutest

And this is pretty adorbs too.

Aww thank you! I love those photos with my Ploot.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiances.
Such sad goodbyes but the memories with your CA Dis Fam will live on. I'm sure that with a little time you'll make it back out to CA. Because one should follow their heart. So glad about this summers CP, how exciting. I've book marked your new TR and can't wait to see what ya got going on this summer. Tootaloo and SYRS.

Thank you for all your kind words! Hopefully I'll make my way back soon but I'm really enjoying this return to FL so far so I'm fine with taking my time. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts over on the new report! Lots of magic coming that way very VERY soon.

I finally made it back and got caught up! I’m so glad for you that you had some really good moments in your last days there, and glad you get to go to WDW! I hope it is so great for you!

I finally made it back and got caught up! I’m so glad for you that you had some really good moments in your last days there, and glad you get to go to WDW! I hope it is so great for you!

I'm glad you were able to catch up. It really was a wonderful summer and thank you, it's been a blast being back here. Makes missing Disneyland a little bit easier. Hopefully I'll be back real soon. Thank you for following along! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!