IT issues when purchasing Individual Lightening Lane at 7am (resort guest time)

MinBz

Mouseketeer
Wasn’t sure where to post this. Disney IT is so crazy. Yesterday I bought Individual lightening lane passes for FOP and I checked “everyone in my party” during the purchase. We have a party of 9 people. We went to tap in when our time came up and everyone in my party was able to tap in green but me. Cast member said I didn’t have it and I looked on MDE and sure enough my name wasn’t listed. I felt stupid and shrugged it off as maybe I didn’t realize That I didn’t select myself. Now This morning I tried to purchase Individual lighting for Remy and it turns out I’m not eligible because I’m not listed as a resort guest. I am a resort guest and checked us in and I’m the one that booked everyone’s rooms (3 rooms total) for our group! I called IT and they said I’m listed as a resort guest in their system and to check with the front desk. Went to the front desk and they said I’m listed as a resort guest too. Disney iT said they refreshed their system but when I tested it to try to buy a lightening lane for 7 dwarves (Remy sold out) I’m still in the ineligible category with the note that I’m not eligible because I’m not a resort guest. Hoping maybe it’s a refresh thing and tomorrow it will magically fix itself. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this. I’ll post if it resolves itself tomorrow.

Wasn’t sure where to post this. Disney IT is so crazy. Yesterday I bought Individual lightening lane passes for FOP and I checked “everyone in my party” during the purchase. We have a party of 9 people. We went to tap in when our time came up and everyone in my party was able to tap in green but me. Cast member said I didn’t have it and I looked on MDE and sure enough my name wasn’t listed. I felt stupid and shrugged it off as maybe I didn’t realize That I didn’t select myself. Now This morning I tried to purchase Individual lighting for Remy and it turns out I’m not eligible because I’m not listed as a resort guest. I am a resort guest and checked us in and I’m the one that booked everyone’s rooms (3 rooms total) for our group! I called IT and they said I’m listed as a resort guest in their system and to check with the front desk. Went to the front desk and they said I’m listed as a resort guest too. Disney iT said they refreshed their system but when I tested it to try to buy a lightening lane for 7 dwarves (Remy sold out) I’m still in the ineligible category with the note that I’m not eligible because I’m not a resort guest. Hoping maybe it’s a refresh thing and tomorrow it will magically fix itself. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this. I’ll post if it resolves itself tomorrow.
The blue-umbrella Guest Services teams in the parks helped us immensely with a similar issue.

The blue-umbrella Guest Services teams in the parks helped us immensely with a similar issue.
Thank you. I’ll check with them. I have to meet with them anyways because my genie plus time for frozen was 5:30 when I selected it but it moved to the same time as my Space 220 dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter