It’s Disney, Four Hours of Sleep is Normal! Mother Daughter 2018 F&W TR! (Updated 9/22!)

SM, HM and BTM in less than an hour!? You were living right that day! I love when that happens.

Glad you enjoyed your meal at BOG. That's such a fun place! I haven't read too many reviews with the new menu. We've only had lunch there and had no luck finding anything with our December trip. Part of the problem was that we booked it a couple of weeks after the six month mark, so we missed out on a lot of good adrs.

I hope your luck continues through the party!

Both your outfits are so cute!

Sounds like such a productive pre-party time! Lots of rides with short waits!

Glad you enjoyed your dinner!

SM, HM and BTM in less than an hour!? You were living right that day! I love when that happens.

Yes! It was amazing! I have never seen crowds so low before a party, or really anytime mid afternoon! We're actually thinking of doing MK on a party day next year now after our experience this year with the low crowds before the party.

Glad you enjoyed your meal at BOG. That's such a fun place! I haven't read too many reviews with the new menu. We've only had lunch there and had no luck finding anything with our December trip. Part of the problem was that we booked it a couple of weeks after the six month mark, so we missed out on a lot of good adrs.

Aw, sorry you missed out on it for December! There's always next trip though, right? We really liked the new menu, and I highly recommend the French onion soup, even though it was incredibly messy!

I hope your luck continues through the party!

Haha, well, spoiler alert, we were shocked at the crowds we were met with after dinner! It was amazing how much they grew in the time we were eating dinner!

Both your outfits are so cute!

Thank you! My mom loved being Sully, so has decided to be him again next year, and has convinced me that I need to be Mike!

Sounds like such a productive pre-party time! Lots of rides with short waits!

Best pre-party we've ever had! Loved how empty the park was (or at least felt)!

Glad you enjoyed your dinner!

Thanks! Yeah, we were excited to try the new menu, and it did not disappoint!

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your dinner at Be Our Guest! I havent heard great things since it changed over so its nice to hear a good review! I can't wait to try it!

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your dinner at Be Our Guest! I havent heard great things since it changed over so its nice to hear a good review! I can't wait to try it!

Yeah, we loved it! Although to be fair, a bowl pretty much full of cheese and nice steak is basically my idea of a perfect meal, so I may be a bit biased!

Day 3, Part 6: MNSSHP, Part 1

Once we wrapped up at BOG, we made our way out into the party!

It became immediately clear when we exited into Fantasyland that the crowds had increased…and significantly! It was still pre-party time though, around 5:30, so we didn’t really think anything of it.

Our first stop was the Philharmagic to grab out wrist bands and the ToT bags. Then we headed off to our last FP+ of the night, 7DMT!

It was a fun ride as always, but boy were we glad we had the FP+, even the FP+ line ended up being about a 20 minute wait!

After getting off our train, we made our way through the crowds to Tomorrowland where, oh my goodness, the FOR REAL crowds were! It was wall to wall people, I’ve never seen it so crowded! At this point it was about 6:00, so we assumed it was just a bad time with people coming into the party while the regular day guests were exiting.

Our first stop was Space! The posted wait time said 25 minutes at that point, but it ended up being about 15. Not too horrible for the start of the party!

After space we headed over to Buzz, and oh my the line! We ended up waiting in line for almost 30 minutes! Since when does Buzz have a longer line than Space?!?!

It was actually a pretty rough wait, it was so hot outside for the outdoors queue, and the AC inside seemed to not be working so the inside portion of the queue felt hotter than the outside!

I think the whole ridiculous wait plus the heat threw off my shooting skills, and for once my mom beat me! UGH!

The worst part about losing this time was since there was such a long hot wait, we didn’t want to hop back on so I could redeem myself! So mom got to enjoy being the champion for a while!

After exiting Buzz, the crowds in Tomorrowland were still wall to wall people, so we decided to get the heck outta dodge, and booked it across the park to Splash!

We arrived to find, gasp, a wait! Woah, what? There was no wait before the party, but a solid wait during the party? This was a new experience for us the last few years have been the opposite, and we were well in party time at that point.

The wait was just under 20 minutes, which wouldn’t be bad for mid-day, but during a party was frankly really disappointing. We tried to stay positive though, and soon mom and I were settling back into the first row! Once again, we got soaked!

By the time we got off, the wait time had decreased a bit, so we decided to go for one more round, this time the wait was closer to 15 minutes, which is still way more than we’ve ever seen at any party (granted the last two years it’s been walk-on all party long)!

Also to note, if you want to "read" during the drop on Splash, don't do it with a park map. That thing barely made it down the hill with me in one piece!

We were sufficiently drenched after that ride, plus wanted to find something with no lines (HA!!!!) so decided to check out some PP photographers. We decided to start at the front of the park, so made our way to the train station to finally get our shot with the Headless Horseman! We’ve been wanting this shot for years, just never had a chance to get it, so it was one of our top priorities this year!

Last year I really wanted this shot, so told my mom to remind me to stop for it on the way out at the end of the night. Well, we both forgot until we were already out of the park and on our way to the buses, so this year I made sure to do it during the party instead of counting on my memory working that late at night after such a long day!

Next up: MNSSHP, Part 2

Last edited:

Day 3, Part 7: MNSSHP, Part 2!

After getting our Headless Horseman shot, we made our way back into the park. The goal was to hit up all the PP photographers on main street.

This sadly, didn’t go as planned. Each one had a huge line. The first one we waited in took a solid 20 minutes to get through. After that we didn’t want to waste that much more party time, so we only stopped at two more photographers on our way back into the park!

It was about 8:45 at this point, so we hoped the lines would have died down, so we headed back to Buzz so I could try to redeem myself!

On the way to Buzz, we saw a PP photographer with no line! YAY!!!! Well, we walked up to her and were about to drop our stuff off to the side, when this woman comes rushing over, jumps in front of the camera and starts screaming at her family to come over NOW. Um, excuse me???

My mom and I looked at each other trying to figure out what on earth just happened, and a minute later this woman’s family finally joined her. The funniest thing was, her husband came over to my mom and I and apologized for his wife cutting in front of us and said he would make her wait if we wanted.

We just found the whole situation so odd, and didn’t want to cause a scene (we didn’t want the crazy woman screaming at her family to turn on us!) so we just let them get their picture. Afterwards the husband stopped by to thank us and apologize once again for his wife’s behavior. HA!

After that, um, interesting interaction, we made our way over to Buzz. We got in line, and, well, there was still a line. Whomp whomp.

This time it was only about 15 minutes, but seriously, what is with the sudden love for Buzz? It kept having similar or longer waits than Space!

Fortunately, this time I beat my mom!

HA, Love the focus in this picture!

While riding I convinced my mom to try Space with the lights off, and she agreed to, but only if I sat behind her and told her which direction we’d be turning. Challenge accepted!

We made our way over to Space, and even though the posted wait was 30 minutes, it only took about 15 to get through the queue.

I'm mid-telling my mom "here's the picture!" I, oddly, was not prepared.

I really liked the ride in the dark, even though I kept my promise and warned my mom which way we were about to go!

So growing up I had this Disney Nintendo game where you wondered around the park riding rides and answering questions to win. Well, one of the rides was space, and you had to quickly turn the direction as prompted or you'd lose. Well, yelling out to my mom which way we were about to turn really reminded me of that!

When we got off Space, I pulled up the MDE app to see what kind of lines were still around, and ugh, there were 20-30 minute waits posted everywhere! Yuck!

We decided to focus on PP pictures at that point since the ride lines were still crazy (and my goodness, it was around 9:30 at this point!)

We made our way back through Fantasyland, and stopped by HM to get the lantern shot.

We then continued on to head back to Splash since that is our favorite. This is were we hit the worst crowds ever, and I wish I were exaggerating. We were leaving HM, heading to Splash, and hit this wall of people heading in the opposite direction. It was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen, it looked like the masses trying to leave the park after fireworks….but this was at like 9:45….and it just didn’t make sense where all these people were coming from or going.

My mom is claustrophobic, which normally doesn’t bother her, even in normal high crowds, but it was so bad here that she started having a full on panic attack! We ended up squished along the wall overlooking the water moving forward occasionally as we could.

Finally after what seemed like forever we exploded out of the crowd into Frontierland! We quickly made our way over to Splash. I knew the fireworks would be starting any minute, so I figured we could watch them from the ride.

Next Up: MNSSHP, Part 3!

Last edited:
It seems like every trip report I've read this season has insanely crowded parties. I understand Disney is a business and all, but how is this enjoyable for guests? Are the parties being oversold or are cast members not checking for wristbands? My daughter and I went back and forth for our December trip and decided not to get tickets for MVMCP. It's really a shame. Some of my best memories are from a MNSSHP in 2013 watching my grandkids dance with characters, sitting on the curb enjoying the parade and short wait times on our favorite rides. I'm beginning to think those days are over.

The headless horseman shots are really cool! I haven't seen very many of those.

At least the husband apologized for his wife's rude behavior. Some people have zero self awareness.

I'm sorry your poor mom had a panic attack.

Sadly, I suspect these people did that just to get us to move sooner because they wanted to poach our spot, which worked.
Man this is the trip of rude ppl for you just nut's.

Oh yum

I pulled up the MDE app to see what kind of lines were still around, and ugh, there were 20-30 minute waits posted everywhere! Yuck!
Last yr at the MVMCP was sold out and we had long waits everywhere. Jingle cruise was at 30-40 min all night. It was my first party and might be my last, I was very dissapointed that night.

Day 3, Part 8: MNSSHP, Part 3!

We made our way over to Splash, and at last we found a ride with a limited wait….only took until 10:00, and sadly was still not walk-on! The wait wasn’t bad though, there was a small line, with about a wait of 5 minutes. Soon we were on our log and off to watch the fireworks from a new view!

Funny thing about this picture…I’m pointing at the fireworks going off…I did not know that the frame they add around the picture has a bird in it in the area I’m pointing, so while it looks like I’m pointing at that bird, I’m really pointing at the fireworks!

Since Splash was the first ride we’d hit with a very low wait, we decided to ride it a few more times.

We finally considered ourselves waterlogged enough, so made our way out to do some ToTing and more PP pictures.

We ended up by HM again, and this time went over to do the magic shot with the carriage.

The wait time here was also finally down to practically nothing, so we decided to go for one more ride. There was a small wait, but only about 5 minutes.

After HM, we made our way back towards the hub, stopping at the PP in front of CHH.

At this point it was 11:30, and we had only hit one ToT line…and frankly felt like we had hardly done anything compared to previous parties!

We decided to stop at ToT stations as we walked through the park. We didn’t get nearly as much candy as in past years. We didn’t even fill up the bags they provided!

While in Adventureland we found a PP we hadn’t seen before, so stopped for some pictures.

This guy was great and asked us which magic shots we’ve already gotten, and then did one we haven’t had yet!

It was about 11:50 after getting our pictures, and I still had one more must do thing on my list…pick up party merchandise!

Well, let me tell you, waiting until the end of the party to do this was a mistake. The crowds on Main Street and the Emporium were out of control. In the Emporium it was so crowded we actually stood at a standstill for a few minutes waiting for people to move!

A few minutes into waiting to move a few inches, I got fed up and told my mom there was a change of plans!

We made our way to the exit and against the crowds back to the castle! We made our way back to Big Top, which was deserted by then! It was quite lovely compared to the crush of crowds during the rest of the party!

They were about to close up the store, but were nice and let us in. It was amazing compared to the Emporium, we were the only ones there (besides the CMs)!

We made our merchandise selections, then slowly walked back towards the front of the park, hoping the crowds would have dissipated by then.

There was still a fairly large crowd of people taking pictures and just milling around, but we were done so made our way out to the buses. Luck was on our side and a bus came shortly after we got there and we barely squeezed onto it!

So overall review: this was by far the most crowded I have ever seen a party and even the most crowded I’ve seen MK in September! It was to the point where we were struggling to have fun, which I hate to admit. We’re used to seeing crowds at the beginning of the night, which taper off as the night goes on, but this night the crowd stayed strong all night long! At the end of the night my mom put a firm NO on going to another party if Disney keeps crowds at this level. It’s sad, but compared to previous years where we felt like the only ones on rides, and we could get multiple bags of candy, and tons of PP pictures, this year just wasn’t worth the money.

I also do not understand where all these extra people are coming from. I’ve seen all the rumors that they’re selling significantly more tickets this year….but the parties we were at in past years didn’t sell out, so it’s not like there was a need to sell thousands of more tickets. So what on earth caused this demand for more tickets this year?

Next up: Breakfast in France!

Edit to add:

Step count for day 3: 34,832

Total Miles: 14.97

Last edited:
It seems like every trip report I've read this season has insanely crowded parties. I understand Disney is a business and all, but how is this enjoyable for guests? Are the parties being oversold or are cast members not checking for wristbands? My daughter and I went back and forth for our December trip and decided not to get tickets for MVMCP. It's really a shame. Some of my best memories are from a MNSSHP in 2013 watching my grandkids dance with characters, sitting on the curb enjoying the parade and short wait times on our favorite rides. I'm beginning to think those days are over.

Yeah, I had read reports from the earlier parties about the increased crowds, but had hoped by the end of September the crowds would have died down a bit! It really is a shame how crowded it's gotten, our first party was only 3 years ago, and it was our favorite part of the trip. It wasn't that long ago the crowds were so much less, it's shocking how crazy it's gotten!

The headless horseman shots are really cool! I haven't seen very many of those.

I know, I love those pictures! I'm so glad we made a point to get them this year.

At least the husband apologized for his wife's rude behavior. Some people have zero self awareness.

Yeah, I'm glad he did, it at least made the whole thing comical rather than just annoying. The poor guy looked so embarrassed by his wife's behavior!

I'm sorry your poor mom had a panic attack.

Aw, thanks! Yeah, it was pretty scary, trying to push through the crowds while trying to calm her down. I felt so horrible for her, she was in tears by the time we got out of the thick of it!

Man this is the trip of rude ppl for you just nut's.

Haha, yeah, there were quite a few of them. It seems every trip we encounter more and more unfortunately!

This steak was SO good! I really like the new menu at BOG, the entire meal was fantastic!

Last yr at the MVMCP was sold out and we had long waits everywhere. Jingle cruise was at 30-40 min all night. It was my first party and might be my last, I was very dissapointed that night.

Wow, that's even worse than what we experienced! It's such a shame how crowded these parties have become. We love MNSSHP, but after this year I doubt I'll be able to convince my mom to do it again.

Smart move heading to Big Top! You would think there would be cm telling people of other locations that sell party merchandise.

I think my party days are over until something changes regarding the crowds. I guess the economy is doing quite well!

Haha, yes! It was the oddest behavior I have ever seen! I was so shocked at first I didn't even know what to do, who on earth thinks it's ok to sit on a stranger?!?!
Crazy! Maybe she had been sitting there before you & thought it was her spot? People get weird when they are exhausted and looking for somewhere to sit. We were at Epcot once and my daughter’s friend, who is a tiny thing, sat down on the end of a stone bench. Immediately a woman said that was her son’s place. In this case, I swear the girl was not sitting on her son, so I did not get why they both could not share the bench. It was a large cement bench. I think we were in China? Anyway, this was one rude, pushy Mother. So we did not argue with her. Maybe your situation was a cultural issue, lol. Enjoying your report!

Day 3, Part 1: Breakfast with a Bunch of Characters!

This morning we got to sleep in…a bit. We woke up around 6:30 to get ready for the day and were out the door by 7:30. We walked the very short walk to Epcot (loved how close our room was!) where we had a short wait. Eventually a CM came out to scan our bands to make sure we had PPO dining reservations, then we were ushered through security and into the park, it was a few minutes before 8:00.

We quickly made our way through WS up to Future World and over to the Land for our breakfast at Garden Grill!

There was a CM at the entrance to the Land who also scanned our Magic Band, then directed us over to the podium in front of the restaurant. We checked in there as well and were informed that we were the first guests to be seated that morning! Fun!

We were led back to our table, we got one of the booths on the lower level, and settled in for breakfast. Moments after we sat down though, a CM stopped by and told us since we were the first guests of the day, we get a special treat…a visit from all the characters at once!

It was such an awesome surprise and a great way to start breakfast! Unfortunately, we were a bit surprised by all of this and weren’t ready with the camera so didn’t think to turn the flash on, so the pictures are a bit blurry. Still a great memory though!

Soon after, breakfast started to arrive. Out first was a sticky bun which was HUGE and really good!

We also ordered some coffee and I got a mimosa. Next came the platter with a ridiculous amount of food. There were eggs, sausage, bacon, Mickey waffles, and tater tots. They also had toppings for the waffles, including this chocolate sauce which was soooo delicious! We ended up putting it on everything, not just the waffles!

Our waitress, who was amazing, mentioned that if we wanted more of any of the items they would bring us more. Although it was so much food, we had no chance in finishing it!

The characters continued to stop by throughout the meal, which was fun. Got some cute pictures with them!

It was a fantastic breakfast, we would definitely do this one again!

We wrapped up with breakfast around 8:45, our waitress brought us the check a bit early in case we wanted to head down to be first in line for Soarin. We however had other plans. Since had ridden Soarin’ the previous day, and were kind of on a character kick, we were off to the character spot to meet the characters…again!

Not surprising, we were the first in line when we got to the Character Spot. It was still early, so the CM made us wait outside in front of the door. At 8:58 she finally let us in and we made our way down the hall where there was another CM blocking the way. We had to wait a bit longer, but finally she told us to go ahead.

We turn the corner into the next hall, and SURPRISE! Mickey was there to great us! Since we were the first ones there, Mickey grabbed my arm and escorted us into the room!

It was so cute and such a fantastic surprise! We had a great meeting with the characters. My mom was wearing a Mickey’s Gym shirt, so Mickey started flexing for her, it was pretty funny!

Now one thing about being there so early was they did not have all the PP Photographers there yet, so Goofy didn’t have a photographer. Fortunately the woman photographing Mickey offered to take a quick shot of us with Goofy too before hoping back over for the next guest!

Minnie of course was sweet as always!

Up Next: Are Those Real Fish?

We love Garden Grill!! It kind of gets bad reviews sometimes & I never understand why. I am a huge fan of LWTL, so to get a more upclose glimpse of that cute yellow farmhouse was a bonus for me. We were running late to our breakfast last March. Spring Break and crowds were backed up at the front entrance. That is so cool that all the characters greeted you at once!!

Day 3, Part 2: Are Those Real Fish?

After wrapping up with the Characters, we made our way back to….the Land! Haha, yeah, we’re good at running back and forth.

This time we were off to ride Living with the Land!

We really love this ride, one of these days we want to take the behind the seeds tour too to get the full Land experience!

Not surprising, there was hardly anyone there at that time in the morning, so we only had to share a boat with one other family. We got sat in the front row, while they were put in the back. Love the CMs who like to spread us all out like that!

Our next stop after the Land was over to the Living Seas (yes, I still call it that…just like my mom still calls HS MGM). We decided to hop on the ride there since it’s cute, and well, we had time.

Towards the end of the ride where you actually look into real fish tanks rather than the animations, my mom goes all confused “wait, are those real fish?”

HAAAAAAA!!!! Oh mom, yes, yes they are.

giphy.gif

We love it in the Living Seas (still not changing it’s name). It’s so calm and we could probably spend hours there.

Side note – the day after visiting I got a survey from Disney about Epcot, and most of it was about the Living Seas and whether or not we thought it was worth the time. Ugh, this makes me SO worried they’re thinking of getting rid of it!

Anyways, back to the report! After the ride we went and watched the dolphins for a while. They are so awesome to watch. We did the Dolphins in Depth tour a few years ago and loved it, would love to do it again sometime! There was one dolphin this time who seemed trained to come over when waved at, every single time we waved at it, it would swim over to us!

After probably a bit too long watching the dolphins, we moved on to the other tanks and watched the rest of the marine life!

Soon we moved on and made our way over to the Festival Center! I had my eye on a mimosa!

I ended up picking out the Tropical Mimosa, which was SOOOOO good!

Also, seemed to have amazing timing for this one. When we arrived there was no one there. By the time they handed me the drink, there were a solid 20 people in line! Win for timing!

Next up we popped into the store where I picked up a F&W pin. Back in high school I collected SO many pins, and frankly, it’s sometimes hard to say no when I’m back there to some of the special event ones!

We also picked up another Hide and Squeak map for my mom. She decided she wanted a cup as well, plus we felt slightly guilty for getting a cup already without seeing a single rat!

We also checked out the chocolate sculptures this year, and once again they blew us away!

Next up: Will we Find all the Remy’s? (Plus more food)

Oh wow! Hope they do not do away with the aquarium! I still remember how blown away we were by it when we first visited Epcot many, many moons ago. Here is a link with some fun facts:

https://www.disneyfanatic.com/have-...-facts-about-the-seas-in-epcots-future-world/

It is pretty impressive IMO & my park touring strategy is to always do the pavilions and FW first, then head to WS later in the afternoon, when the sun isn’t so intense. We are there in March, during Flower and Garden.

Just catching your Mother/Daughter TR! We have done our Mother/Daughter trips for almost 10 years now. Sorry, I do not know how to reply and my posts seem to be back to back?

Anyway, looks like y’all had a blast!!

Smart move heading to Big Top! You would think there would be cm telling people of other locations that sell party merchandise.

Seriously! I would think by now they would be better at crowd control! It was definitely a good plan to head to the big top instead though, we couldn't even get into the room in the Emporium where they had the merchandise. I did feel a bit bad showing up just as they were closing, but we made our selections quickly, and were out of the park far sooner than we would have been if we had stayed and waited at the Emporium!

I think my party days are over until something changes regarding the crowds. I guess the economy is doing quite well!

Yeah, sadly I think we're over the parties for now as well. Well, my mom is 100% over them after this year. I'm waiting to see reports from parties this coming year before I decide. I would love it if the crowds were reduced, although I kinda doubt that will happen!

Crazy! Maybe she had been sitting there before you & thought it was her spot? People get weird when they are exhausted and looking for somewhere to sit. We were at Epcot once and my daughter’s friend, who is a tiny thing, sat down on the end of a stone bench. Immediately a woman said that was her son’s place. In this case, I swear the girl was not sitting on her son, so I did not get why they both could not share the bench. It was a large cement bench. I think we were in China? Anyway, this was one rude, pushy Mother. So we did not argue with her. Maybe your situation was a cultural issue, lol. Enjoying your report!

Oh goodness, there are oddballs everywhere! We kind of figured this was a cultural thing, although still found it super odd!

We love Garden Grill!! It kind of gets bad reviews sometimes & I never understand why. I am a huge fan of LWTL, so to get a more upclose glimpse of that cute yellow farmhouse was a bonus for me. We were running late to our breakfast last March. Spring Break and crowds were backed up at the front entrance. That is so cool that all the characters greeted you at once!!

Isn't it great?? We haven't ate there since maybe the mid 2000s (or possibly even in the late 90s!), so weren't sure what to expect. We were so happy to find how good it was, plus how much food it was!

Oh wow! Hope they do not do away with the aquarium! I still remember how blown away we were by it when we first visited Epcot many, many moons ago. Here is a link with some fun facts:

https://www.disneyfanatic.com/have-...-facts-about-the-seas-in-epcots-future-world/

It is pretty impressive IMO & my park touring strategy is to always do the pavilions and FW first, then head to WS later in the afternoon, when the sun isn’t so intense. We are there in March, during Flower and Garden.

Just catching your Mother/Daughter TR! We have done our Mother/Daughter trips for almost 10 years now. Sorry, I do not know how to reply and my posts seem to be back to back?

Anyway, looks like y’all had a blast!!

Oh I know, I will be so upset if they get rid of it! It's such an amazing space! Whenever we stop by we end up spending so much more time than planned, it's just so great!

Day 4, Part 1: Breakfast in France

The next morning, we got to sleep in a bit, which was welcome! We ended up getting up around 8:00, and had a nice lazy morning.

Around 9:00 we made our way over to Epcot for one of our yearly traditions, breakfast in France! We love doing this, it’s usually empty back there, and it’s nice to explore the area while it’s calm. Plus, the food is great!

We arrived a bit before 9:30, and oh man, the secret is out! There was a line!

giphy.gif

Stupid internet telling people about this gem!

Oh well, it wasn’t horribly crowded, and it didn’t take too long til we were ordering our chocolate brioche and mimosas!

Per usual, we took our food and drink to the fountain to enjoy. It’s so pretty there, not sure why everyone else just stayed over by the bakery to eat!

The food and drink were, as always, fantastic!

Once we finished our breakfast, we slowly made our way over to Future World, of course stopping for pictures along the way.

We arrived to our first FP+ of the day, TT, at 10:20, 5 minutes before our FP+ time, but as we had experienced previously, they let you in early, so we scanned of once again were let in!

The car we designed this year was, well, bad once again. However, it totally won the speed test! Yay for minor wins!

After TT, it was already 10:50, so we headed over to WS to slowly make our way over to our lunch. We enjoyed the slow stroll through the countries, taking pictures along the way.

Look how empty the place was this morning! Love this!
We ended up stopping at the Africa booth so I could try the beef dish.

It was really good, and had a great kick to it!

We then stopped by the shops in Germany where I made a mental list of items I wanted to pick up.

Next, we made our way over to Italy, where we stopped by the stores to browse a bit. In one of the stores there I ran into a CM who was planning a trip to DC and was psyched to meet someone who lives in the DC area to talk about his trip. We ended up talking for almost 20 minutes about things to do around here! He was super nice, and I hope he had a great trip up here!

It was soon time to check into our special lunch for the day, the Italian Regional Luncheon! We made our way over to Tutto Gusto and checked in. There were a handful of people already waiting, and one of the gentleman waiting even offered up his chair for me while we waited, which I hate to admit, is such a rarity nowadays I almost cried! I declined though, but really was touched by his kindness!

After a fairly short wait, they let us in to the room for the event!

Next up: Italian Reginal Luncheon!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter