Issues with DVC.com today

Happy99

DIS Veteran
Anyone having issues with DVC.com today? it is not showing the countdown clock when I sign in and under the menu the option for waitlist and reservation viewing is not available. Looks like they are closed today for MLK day.

Yes, I have been trying to book a room since 8 AM ET and it errors out every time. Can’t call Member Services because they are closed for MLK holiday.

I honestly can’t wait to sell this membership. It’s become more of a burden than a pleasure to visit WDW the past several years.

i logged on to DVC around 7:00 this morning, and there were suddenly tons of rooms available for March and April. The day before, there were hardly any. I thought something was strange and so I went to the DISBoards for answers!

I'm 31 days out from our check-in date. We have gone back and forth on cancelling. I guess it's good we decided not to cancel. Maybe this is a sign!

Feel your pain I have been looking to change my booking from 2 to 1 bedroom at Saratoga in mid February and I just might get rid of it so sick of seeing the 7 dwarfs! Good luck everyone

i logged on to DVC around 7:00 this morning, and there were suddenly tons of rooms available for March and April. The day before, there were hardly any. I thought something was strange and so I went to the DISBoards for answers!

we saw the same thing…it was basically across all resorts and room categories for multiple months. Now they all seem to be gone. Hmmm….seems very strange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter