Issues with Alamo Skip the Counter?

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Anyone have issues lately with doing Skip the Counter online registration?

I have used this for the past decade, never any problems! I'm trying to do it for my upcoming trip at the end of October and it keeps giving me errors. I have used 5 different browsers, cleared my cache, cookies, etc., tried incognito but it keeps giving me the same error page!

I booked through Costco like always, one day rental from MCO and it just won't work. :badpc:

My reservation shows up and it looks just fine and then I click on "Activate Check-in" and get this error:

We seem to have taken a wrong turn.
Sorry, we can't find the page you're looking for.

Any tips? I do NOT want to have to go to the counter :sad1: :sad2:

I had this issue before our Hawaii trip this summer (also had a Costco reservation). I called their 800 number and they were able to get it set up for me. Interestingly enough though, turns out there was no "skip the counter" in Maui, so I had to go to the counter anyway.

Weird. I didn't have any issues checking in and doing the skip the counter page for my Alamo booked through Costco a few weeks ago. I guess a phone call is in order.

Update: I called Alamo and they were able to send me a new link and I was able to complete the online check-in and then the Skip the Counter :cool1:

This also just happened to me when I just tried to do online check in. Reservation is for Thursday for pick up at MCO. Really hoping it is resolved in time...any tips for it to work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter