ISO Bridal Shower Locations

Meredisney

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever had or heard of having a Bridal Shower at Disney? I've been searching for something private and low cost, but I'm having a difficult time. I'm open to Suggestions......

We did my bridal shower here in NY but in florida we had a "bridal luncheon" at the garden view lounge (high tea) we had 12 people and it was very low key, fairly inexpensive for Disney standards and we all had a great time!

Thank you for the quick reply!

I guess I should have said that I am searching for a place to host a shower for my sister. I did the Garden View tea as an Engagement Celebration, so my sister would never want to have the same thing as me. :rolleyes:

:rotfl: ok ooops no not a good idea to do it in the same place!

When we were considering doing a bruch type of thing for the day after the wedding and didn't want to do it at a convention center (to keep the price down) our planner recommended The Grand Floridian Cafe who has a little private are in the back. Also a brunch type of thing at 1900 park fare could be fun...they too have a semi-private area in the back.

How many people are you inviting?

The Attic at the Boardwalk is a great venue for a bridal shower. I'm not sure what the F&B minimums are for that location though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter