Isn't it a little early to start a PTR?..Why yes, yes it is.(we are back!12/13)

I have been back since Thursday night but I haven't had a chance to get on the computer!!!! These last few days have been very busy!!!! I have tackled the laundry pile and done all of our unpacking. Dave has been attending to a family crisis. We have been trying to get Amelia back into her old routine. To top it all off I came down with a sore throat Friday and got head cold symptoms yesterday afternoon.....all I could do was lay on the couch so as to not be dizzy! Dave and I hope to be going Christmas shopping today to finish up everyone but we are waiting on his Mom to call us back.....it is so much easiser to shop with out Amelia.

Anyway back to the trip....we had so much fun! We are throwing around the idea of going back October! It was so nice to be able to enjoy my family and see Amelia's reactions to everything! I hope to get my TR started soon so I can share the over 1000 pics with everyone! We have so many geat memories and I can't wait to get them down so they are remembered. I might be able to start tonight.....it depends on the Christmas shopping situation or it might be Wednesday before I get things started. I promise to post a link.....if I have any readers left:rotfl:

It was so great to meet you guys in person! Amelia is such a cutie pie!! I hope your cold is better:sick:Ben came home with some sort of congestion but it hasn't gotten any worse. We're going back in October for the Trick or Treating with Mickey:) GenevaClaire asked us if she could go back for the party at Halloween so of course I said YES. Surprisingly-- Ben doesn't have a problem with it and is already telling his Buddies that we're planning a trip for Halloween to go back :)
I can't wait to see your pics! I'm working on getting all of mine uploaded--Did you order a photopass CD?

Hello!

I am glad to here you are back safe and sound though not about being sick. :sad2: I hope you are feeling better now and have gotten to your holiday shopping. Looking forward to reading about your trip!! pixiedust: I am glad that you had a great time and are thinking of next October. :)

I've been mia from the disboards for the past week.....

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I have been busy, busy with family.

Cheers to the new year in hopes I can get this TR started!

Just checking in to see if you started your Trip report yet popcorn::popcorn:: Hope everyone is healthy and having a great start to the New Year!
Have you guys decided on when you're going for the Halloween party yet??

Veronica

Hi!

Your daughter is adorable! My daughter is also named Amelia (we call her Mimi for short), and our daughters are only 10 months apart in age! I don't hear the name Amelia often (one reason why I picked the name), so I had to say HI to another Mom with a daughter named Amelia.

I may have rambled there, sorry! LOL

Hello!! How are things going for you and the family? Are you thinking of doing a TR? Just thought I would check in and say hello! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter